If you guys went out bring me back a coffee. Mom's used the rest.

I texted her back

Didn't go out. Everything is closed.

Where are you two then?

Peyton's house.

Uh oh.

We did not get that far.

GROSS SABRINA!!

Hehe. He's upstairs 'changing'

Why the quotations

We didnt get that far. Re read.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I like having this effect on him.

Who are you? But seriously Dad would kill you.

We weren't going to do anything. But once I realized IT I had to tease him.

I've literally barfed. Just be careful.

I'm not going to sleep with him.

Who's to say you'll be sleeping or in a bed?

Okay now it's my turn to barf.

I'm just saying. Oh and use protection.

I HATE YOU!! He came back downstairs ttyl. Love you.

Bye. Love you too.

I grabbed two glasses of water and walked back into the living room to see Peyton sitting on the couch in track pants and a tee shirt. He was watching the beginning of the campfire scene. I went and sat down next to him, handing him his glass. "You know this was my absolute favorite episode to film." He said. I put my head on his shoulder. "Why?" I asked. "Because I liked you and knew I wouldn't be able to kiss you in real life. Even when we filmed it the second time without the kiss. I got to be so close to you." He said. I looked at the screen. The lines leading up to what he was talking about were being said. "I wish it was easy." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed. "I wish life was like a TV show. Where not everything is there. Only the things that matter." He shook his head. "That would never work. You always need the little things. Thats what shapes the big things. You cant skip making a small snowball and have a big one." I smiled. "Thank you poet Peyton." I said. I watched as Peyton pulled away from me on the screen.
Of course I like you. You're a good guy.
"I miss being young." I whispered. "Alright. Clearing watching yourself in a screen is making you question life and existence let's go." He stood up and picked me up, cradling me and carrying me upstairs to his room. He walked in and set me on the bed. His room was clean and tidy. And blue. Very blue. "You know sometimes I can't thank you enough." I said. He put his phone on the bedside table and hopped on the bed and sat next to me. "Why?" I sighed. "Because. You make me happy. Very happy." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Im glad I make you happy." He said. I smiled. I itched my side. My shirt was really bugging me. "You okay?" He asked. "My shirt is really bugging me." I said. "Take it off." He said. I looked at him and he wasnt smiling. "Yea you want me to?" I said. "I mean I can give you a different shirt if you want. Or not. Your call." He leaned against his back board and I threw my shirt off and laid down on his stomach. My phone rang. It was Sarah. Peyton started playing with my hair and I put my phone to my ear.

Wow aren't you needy for my love. I said. Peyton looked at me and I chuckled. I showed him who was calling. He nodded.

Yea haha hopefully I'm not stealing you from your boyfriend.