12

Peyton's POV
  It was time for dinner and Sabrina and I were getting ready in the bathroom. She looked so beautiful. Man am i lucky. I looked at her through the mirror and she caught me. "You okay?" She asked holding a straightener to her hair. I snapped out of my trance. "Sorry. You look beautiful." I said. She smiled. "You look okay too." I smiled. I was wearing the purple and dark blue shirt she liked with a pair of shorts and flip flops. She on the other hand was wearing a beautiful white dress. She put her straightener down and adjusted her hair before smiling. "You wanna make yourself useful?" She asked, handing me the necklace I gave her. I smiled and put it on, fastening the clips. "You look absolutely beautiful." I said. "You look very handsome." She said. I smiled and looked at us in the mirror. "We are a very nice couple." I said. "You think so?" She asked. "Yea. Now let's get out of here." I said. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked out into the sitting area where mom and dad were waiting. "Well don't you two look amazing." My mom said walking up to us. She admired Sabrina. "Wow. You look  beautiful Sabrina." She blushed. "Thank-you Mrs. Meyer. You are absolutely gorgeous though."
"Oh please, I've aged." She said. Sabrina smiled and my dad opened the door. We all left the room and went next door to see Sarah and Shannon scurrying around. "You guys look great." Sabrina said. Shannon laughed. "Yea thanks." She said. "She's right." I said. Sarah smiled. "Don't kiss up to us, you can have her." I laughed and squeezed Sabrina's hand. "Well if it isn't the man of the hour Peyton." Sabrina's dad said. I turned around and shook his hand with my free hand. "Dave what about me." Dad said. "Yea maybe in the next hour Rob." They shook hands and we all left. "You look absolutely beautiful." I said as we walked down the stairs. "Thank you. I'm trying to pick up cute guys." She said. "Well do I qualify?' I asked. We reached the bottom of the stairs and started walking through the resort. "Yea. For now." I smiled and squeezed her hand. She rested her head on my arm. "Thank you." She said. "For what?" I whispered. "For being here. For making this all happen. Words can't express how grateful I am for you." She said. "I thought words were your specialty." 
"Not with you. You make it too hard." She said. We got to the restaurant and walked in. There was an open area in the middle of the restaurant where a jazz band was playing and a few couples were dancing. We all say down, close to the middle and ordered.

Sabrina's POV

  "Sabrina." Peyton said. I looked towards him. "May I have this dance?" He asked. He held out his hand and stood up. I looked around the table to see everyone watching. I sighed and gave in. I put my hand in his and we walked over to the open area. I put my arms around his neck and moved close to him. "I am really happy you said yes." He said. "It's just a dance Peyton." I said. "No. To me. You said yes to me. And everyday I wake up I always think about how you said yes. Because you make my life so much better." I smiled and put my head in his chest. "Thank you. For this. For making me so happy. Because I am so lucky to have you. And while you may be off with some other girl, you chose me. And I'm very happy you did." I said. "I would never chose anyone else." He whispered. There were only three words I wanted to say.

Sabrina's and Peyton's POV

I love you.