15

Sabrina's POV
   We walked back to the hotel room and quickly changed out of our clothes. Peyton wanted to go back out to the beach so we left at around 8:00.  We walked through the lit up resort and took in our surroundings. "It's too bad that we have to back in 5 days." I said. "Yeah but we can always come back." He said. We walked onto the sand and started towards the shore. "It's just so nice here." I said. He nodded. "That it is. But I'd rather be home and with you then here without you." He said.  I smiled. "You were already here without me." I said. "Yes and that's how I know I don't want to be here without you." I rested my head on his arm. "I don't want to go home." I whispered. "If it makes you feel better you and I have our own row on the plane." He said. I smiled. "A little."
"Let's go back and watch a movie." He suggested. I nodded my head and we turned around and started walking back to the building. The walk back was silent. Not because we both had nothing to say, but because we just wanted to be together and not talk. We got into the room and went to our bedroom. I sat down on my bed and Peyton grabbed the remote. He paused before sitting down on his and turning on the TV. We flipper through the channels until we found none other than Mean Girls playing. Luckily we got there just in time to see it start. We sat on our separate beds and watched the movie.

About 20 minutes in I got up and walked over to the other side of Peyton's bed and sat down. I cuddled up to Peyton and he put his arm around me. We watched the movie and fell asleep.
----

I woke up and quickly got out of bed, hoping no one saw Peyton and I. My dad would kill me. I looked at Peyton to make sure he was asleep and pulled my shirt and bra off to change. I opened the drawers and took out today's clothes. I heard stirring and quickly tried to put my bikini on. "Hey th-" He stopped talking. I turned around to see that he was shirtless. But he wasnt looking at me. I turned in the direction and saw my dad. He looked at me and at the neatly made bed, with only a small indent and at Peyton, whose bed clearly showed two had slept there. "No dad it's not-"
"Your bed is made. His is not, two people slept in that bed. You don't have a shirt on and neither does he and man do I hope he has pants on because if he doesn't you will both be dead." He said calmly but very mad. I looked at Peyton. "We were watching  a movie and we fell asleep." I said. My Dad just walked out and went back to his room. I looked at Peyton. "Are you kidding me? Why the heck aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked. "Can't I ask the same to you?" He said. "I was changing. Why the heck aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked. He got up and was only in his boxers. "Okay one, if I am sleeping in the same bed as you, you have to be wearing pants and two, don't be an idiot and use your head sometimes." He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "So you think you walking over and coming into my bed was my fault?" He threw some shorts on. "You could have woken me up." I said. He put his hands up in surrender. "Ugh you are so annoying." I said, kind of pissed off. I went into the bathroom and changed my bottoms before coming out, cleaning up my clothes and going into the living area and sitting down with my phone. I didnt want to talk to Peyton right now. Soon after Mrs. And Mr. Meyer came out and waited for Peyton. He walked out and over to me, but I opened the door and left. I walked with Sarah and Shannon to breakfast and sat in between he two. "Trouble in paradise?" Sarah asked. "He is such an idiot sometimes." I said.

We finished eating and I quickly went with my sisters to the pool. We grabbed our lounge chairs and quickly stripped into our bathing suits. We jumped into the water and sat down in one of the ledges. "So like what happened to 'I love you'?" Shannon asked. "Are you making fun of me?" I asked. "Maybe. But just a little." Shannon said. She held up her fingers to show a small amount. "Hey Sabrina can I talk to you?" I turned around to see Peyton. He took off his shirt and got into the pool. "Well will be back." Sarah said. Her and Shannon left, which meant Peyton and I were left alone. "Okay I'm sorry about this morning. I know I overstepped my bounds and I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He said. I nodded. "I'm sorry too." I said. He smiled and held out his hand for me to shake. "Friends?" He asked. "I'm sorry what?" He looked serious. "What is there something on my hand?" He said. I looked at him and went red. I lost him.