Clockwork pushed Liu up against a tree, it didn't look like Liu was fighting against the clock girl, but he held her wrists and kept looking around every so often, I had to duck a few times so he wouldn't see me. Clockwork used her hand and tilted Liu's head so he was looking straight at her. Then the woman did something I never thought she had the balls to do. Clockwork smashed her lips to Liu's, tiling her head this way and that, I could tell that there was tongue involved. Then Liu started to move his hands up and down her body, one of his hands pulling on her long brown locks. They were pressing up against each other and only parted for a breath. And when I thought the horror would be over, Clockwork started going down on the poor man. She got his jeans halfway down his thighs before I looked away from the gruesome scene. Watching what little I did, felt like I was watching Fifty Shades of Grey.

I shivered, trying to get the memory out of me head, but to no avail, it just kept going on replay, over and over again. And being myself, I peeked out again. Liu's hand was gripping a fistful of Clock's hair, his head was looking side to side and Natalie....I just can't...she was on her knees, bobbing her head on him. I gagged and stood up, trying to hurry away from the unsightly scene outside. I went upstairs, to the second floor of the library, as far as I could get from the pair. I'm both shocked and surprised. Clockwork and Toby were canonnly shipped, so they were really a thing. Does Clockwork's cheating on Toby mean she's fleeing from canon? And another question, why with Liu? I'd expect Jane to get with Liu, because he's Jeff's older brother and other logical reasons, but Clockwork? How? Why?

"You look like you just watched a porno," BEN's voice stated, quite boredly behind me. I turned to look at him with wide eyes. The blond was sitting on the ground, a box of fruit juice sitting on the faux wood linoleum flooring beside him. He was biting his bottom lip as he concentrated on his DS, tapping buttons with the speed of a lion going in for the kill. "You have no idea.." I murmured softly. I sat down next to him, looking over his shoulder at the game he was playing. "What'cha playin'?" I asked. BEN responded with utmost boredom, "Spirit Tracks." I smiled a little. "I used to play that when I was younger. Got stuck at one of the maps and quit," I whispered, watching with wide eyes and a faint smile. BEN glanced at me through the corners of his eyes before refocusing on his game. He hummed in response and slumped down further onto the floor.

I fiddled with BEN's discarded white rag in my hands, just moving it between my fingers. I hated cleaning, even back at my home with my family. I absolutely despised it, with a burning passion. I still do, from deepest pits of my soul, and I hate Slender for even considering to put me, to put us, the innocents, to work when it wasn't our fault in the first place. With this thought in mind, I stood up, throwing the rag down. I tugged at the ends of my hair and growled. BEN looked up at my fuming state and snickered, "Someone's Bipolar disorder is acting up again. Didn't Slendy make you start taking pills for it?" I turned around and glared at the blond.

"Slenderman cannot tell me what to do. He isn't my father, nor is he my legal guardian. I was kidnapped into this life, but do you ever hear me complain about all the stupid shit I've been through? No? That's because no one fucking cares about all the shit I go through," I was fuming, and BEN was just nodding his head and rolling his eyes. "Not even you care, God, sometimes I think this is an anime with all the drama that goes on around here! Hell, if you told me this were an anime, I'd probably believe it! Because I'm just that naïve." I punched out of the bookcases to my left for dramatic effect, not knowing that the whole bookshelf would come crumbling down with loud crashing noises.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Masky was the first one up, followed by EJ, Toby, and Gavin. LJ was sitting up in the rafters of the library eating candy and watching the little dispute in amusement. "I didn't do anything! The shelf just fell apart!" I cried, clenching and unclenching my fists in anger. "The dumbass punched the thing and it fell." I shot a glare at BEN, growling lowly. I heard one of the males sigh and another groan. "Are you t-trying to get us in t-trouble again?!" Toby shouted. Great, now he's pissed at me. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. "Again? I wasn't the one who broke the fucking vase in the first place, dumbass!" I shouted back, stomping my foot like the child I am.