Chapter 9

Alexander wakes up and runs to the bathroom, he pulls up the toilet seat and vomits. He throws up everything as he gasps for air. His parents come in and ask him what's wrong, but he couldn't answer for he was too busy trying to stop vomiting. When he got up he was drenched in barf and reeked of the smell of puke. He asked his parents to get out of the restroom, he wanted to be alone. "I feel terrible, what time is it?" He asks himself as he pulls up his phone. He turns it on and sees a few messages from Isabel. She wants to meet him in half an hour at the diner, and she said it was important. Alexander cleaned up the floor and took off the white tee which was filled with throw up, and tossed it aside. He took a shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed. He put on some new clothes his friends bought him, along with the new shoes Isabel bought him. He took his parent's keys to the car, and drove off. He was running late and didn't feel like running. When he got there he saw Isabel dressed up in a new grey dress. The color scheme was matching, even the shoes were. "Isabel, you look beautiful." He says as he admires her beauty, "Thank you Alexander, you look handsome. I knew you'd like those shoes." Alexander looks down at his shoes as he smiles, "Thank you, I love them." Isabel grabs him by the hand and heads up the steps into the diner. They sit in a booth and start chattering about. After their breakfast she asks him if he's ready to meet his parents. "Of course I'm ready, I've been ready." Alexander says as he enters her car. "I don't feel like driving Alexander, could you drive?" She asks him rubbing her eyes. "Yeah switch places with me." He says to her. He starts the car and with the corner of his eye he can see her lean in and kiss him, he turned his head quickly to meet lips. She smiles then puckers up again. 2 minutes have passed by and they're done kissing, he reverses out of the parking lots and drives off. "Where do you live?" He asks her as she's resting with a blanket over her. "It's already in the gps, click 'go home'." He does so, turning and looking at Isabel to see if he did it right. But she was fast asleep. Alexander drove 20 minutes until he reached her house. "Her house is a bit.. bigger than mine, certainly more cars." He thinks to himself as he leans over to wake her up. She mumbles and groans as she wakes up, "Why did you wake me up?" She asks in a groggy voice, "We're here." Alexander says excitedly. He gets out of the car and opens the door for Isabel, "Carry me over there, please?" She asks, slowly falling back asleep. He picks her up, closes the door, and carries her to the porch. She wakes up as he sets her down. She takes a moment to fix her hair and makeup, when she was done she rang the doorbell. "Alexander, my parents are strict. Don't curse, and well you already have good manners, please use them." She tells him, he fixes his collar and sees that Isabel is struggling with her hair. "Beautiful, let me help you." She lets go of her hair and let's Alexander do it. He braids her hair and and puts them into a bun. "Done, take a look." She whips out her phone and goes to her camera app, her eyes opened as she moves her head side to side. "This is amazing, how did you do this?" He smiles and kisses her cheek. She rings the doorbell and waits, Alexander sees a somewhat worried look. He grabs her hand and reassures her that it'll be okay. She calms down, but quickly tenses as her parents open the door. Her mother smiles and greets him but the father doesn't, when Alexander meets eye to eye with her father; he sees that he recognizes him. He has seen him in his dreams, he's one of the doctors. Alexander, who is now nerve rattled, shakes his hand and is shown into the house. "This is bad, really bad." He thinks to himself as he enters. As they're walking and talking Alexander zones out, the vision is restarting. He sees Isabel's dad race towards him, Alexander wearing nothing but a hospital gown runs away from him. He knows what'll happen if he catches him, and makes a left into an unknown hallway. He is running as fast as he can before reality struck him, bringing him back into the real world. Isabel's mom guides him to the kitchen, where the dining table is at and asks him to sit down. He takes a minute to looking about. The kitchen is so modern, the table is wooden and long. He can see his own reflection on it. Isabel sat right beside him after she finished passing out the silverware. He loves the way she smells and the way she looks in that dress. After five minutes of waiting and small talks the food arrives. Isabel's parents came and sat down, they rationed the food and said grace. After the food was eaten and after Alexander warmed up to Isabel's parents he asked where the bathroom was. They told him it was upstairs to the left. He went to the restroom and did his business and when he came out he saw Isabel waiting for him. She said her parents liked him and wanted to meet his parents. Alexander grinned at the thought of it. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked for a ride to the diner, where he left the car at. She grabbed her keys and left her house. When they got in the car Isabel's parents waved goodbye at Alexander as they were pulling out of the driveway. On the way to the diner Isabel stopped the car. "Alexander, can I ask you something?" She asks as she gets closer to him, "Yes what is it?" He replies back to her, she kisses his neck and whispers, "Since you been a good boy the entire time we've been together I wanted to give you a gift." She continues to kiss his neck, "This is my first time doing any of this so don't judge me!" She tells him chuckling a little. He strokes her hair as they exchange breath. After seven minutes of nonstop kissing they break it up, both smiling like crazy. She turns on the car and drives to the diner. As she pulls up into the parking lots Alexander kisses her and gets out of the car. He enters his car as she's driving off. When he gets home and sees it's time for bed he took off his shoes, sweater, pants and puts on shorts. He puts his phone on charge then brushes his teeth, he sees a light hickey on his neck and smiles. He starts to think of her and misses her, he texts her goodnight and he is off to sleep.