Chapter 6

He walks up to her and she immediately hugs and kisses him on the cheek. He started to worry a little less, "Alexander let's get in my car I'm cold." She says while opening her door and turning on her car. He enters in the front of the car and closes the door as he sits. As Alexander is getting comfortable Stephanie tunes into the radio and finds her favorite radio station. While Alexander is dosed off he feel something grabbing his thigh and opens one eye, he sees that it's Stephanie getting closer to him. "Umm Stephanie what are you doing?" He asks her becoming a little uneasy, "follow me to the back of the car sugar." She says smiling and winks at him. She starts climbing to the back of the car and as she doing it she's moving her hips. Alexander couldn't help himself and stared, he saw that she was wearing only underwear under the skirt. He likes Isabel, he can't do this to her. "Come back here Alexander." She's saying while getting comfortable. After a few winks Alexander finally gave in. He climbed back there to sit next to her. She gets closer to him and sets her hand on his thigh. Stephanie leaned in and kissed him and started groping his manhood. It didn't take long for him to follow along, he felt her slowly undress him. He knew where this is going, so he followed along. After every article of clothing was off and there wasn't a spot on one another's body that didn't have a hickey on it she started fondling with his manhood again. She feels it press against her stomach, she got up and sat on it. Then, Alexander realized the mistake he had made. But he was in too deep, literally. This was his first time, but by the way she moved her hips he can tell that she has experience and lots of it. When he realized the mistake he's done he pushes her off, puts on his clothes and left her car. "You were amazing, call me sometime." She says as he's leaving. But Alexander didn't want to, he didn't want that to happen. He checks his phone and sees he has a message from Isabel, she wants to meet him at the local diner just a couple blocks away from school. He starts walking and from the corner of eye he sees a car following him. He speeds up a bit not trying to be noticed, the car speeds up and gets closer to him. He starts panicking and sprints away from the car and makes a sharp left into an alleyway; once he made it past the alley he got hit by a car and sends him flying like a ragdoll. Pumped by adrenaline he gets up and starts limping away, he turns to see who it was. It was Jaden, fueled with rage he speeds up and hits Alexander once more. He gets out of his car and kicks his stomach, "Didn't I tell you to get the fuck away from my sister?" He yells in his face, "She lured me to her car and seduced me, I didn't want to." He tells Jaden trying to get back up. Jaden kicks him back down and walks away. Alexander was left for dead on the street. An hour passed by and he was finally able to get himself up. He limps home and sticks a spoon in the back in the freezer just before he showers. He rinses off the blood from his lower abdomen and back. He gets out and dries himself. He put on boxers and grabs the spoon from the freezer. He applied to spoon to where the hickeys were, making them disappear. His family isn't home to ask what had happened. As soon as took off every hickey and patched up his wounds he started to get dressed, he put on his favorite windbreaker and pants. He checked his phone and sees that isabel texted him saying she will be at the diner at 7:30 p.m., it was 5:45 p.m. and he didn't know what to do in the meantime. Alexander decides that he's going to relax, he had a bad day today. But Isabel is going to make it all better. He just knows it. An hour passes and he is well rested, he got up from his bed and put on his shoes. He went to brush his teeth and comb his hair. He opened his drawer to grab his wallet, and and left his house.