Chapter 6

"Are we hiding in the bathroom?" I asked as we watched Jameson and all his buddies walk in.

"No just don't look his way and hope that he doesn't see us." 

"Okay."

We either looked at each other or out the window. We watched out the corner of our eyes as Jameson walked to a booth kinda close to us and sat down with all his buddies. 

"Oh shit," Delilah whispered.

"How the hell are we supposed to escape now. They know we're here because Jameson knows your car my heart. And either way he's watching to see you get up."

"Dammit. And if we try to go out the back one of his buddies will still see us. And they know the way we look by heart too."

The lady brought us out food and our drinks. We thanked her and she walked off.

"Just act like they're not there," Delilah said, watching Jameson joke around with his buddies.

"Okay I will. Or I could act like a lunatic if you want."

She laughed "no I think just normal is good."

We laughed and one of his buddies looked over at us.

"Oh shit, one of them is looking at us."

"Okay, not to much laughter then."

"Okay."

His buddy got up and walked past us to get some napkins checking both of us out then ran back to Jameson and told him something then he looked over this way. 

"Okay, that's our cue. Are you finished eating?"

"Yep, let's go."

We grabbed our phones as Jameson jumped up. Our asses looked great in these outfits as we walked past them out the door. Jameson ran after us as we partially ran to the car. 

"Delilah!" he yelled out as he ran up to the car and shut the door before she could get in.

"What Jameson."

"Get em JR!" one of his buddies yelled out and both of us flipped him off.

"Please Delilah, I'm sorry. Just please text me back. Please," he begged.

"Aren't you busy with Brooke, Aliah, Izabeth,Courtney, and Amiya? How many times have you told them that?" 

"I didn't. Cause I don't like them like I like you."

"Hey Delilah! How's my little princess!?" Bodie Griffin called from a car nearby. 

Delilah put her face in her hand, obviously not wanting attention from him.

"Go away Bodie. I'm not your princess and I'm not talking to you like that, or talking to you period."

"Aw, you're just in denial!" he yelled back, frustrating her,

"Bodie go away!" I yelled at him.

"Aw Delilah, your little friend is so cute. Is this guy bothering you?" he called to her.

"Go away Bodie."

"If he is I'll handle him, and then I can handle you," he said with a wink.

Delilah ran her hand through her hair.

"I'd like to see you try and handle me!" Jameson yelled at him.

"Jameson, be quiet. You don't need to fight."

"No, he just said he wanted to handle me."

"Come on Big Boy! You think you're all that! Little Miss Delilah doesn't want to be around a punk like you anymore!" Bodie yelled at him. He was taking a big risk telling Jameson that and talking about Delilah like that in front of him.