Chapter 4

I stared at him and that stupid fucking smirk on his face. Zack wasn't even close to looking over here so I knew I was pretty much on my own. 

"How was Pennsylvania, Baby."

"I'm not your Baby anymore, so don't call me that."

"Oh lighten up Bailey. You're just pissed off because you got caught and you're blaming it on me."

"It was your fault! I was holding your Xanax pills, your  weed, your  cocaine, your  cigarettes, and your  alcohol. Not mine. You're the dumbass who got me into drugs and cigarettes anyway."

"Oh blah blah blah. You were just trying to fit in. Don't blame you being stupid on me."

"I'm not stupid."

"And why did you go to Pennsylvania again?"

"Because of you!"

"No it wasn't! Damn! This is why we didn't work. Cause you're always a bitch when it comes to stuff like this."

"I broke up with you. And it was because I caught you fucking Hannah Andrews at a party. And neither one of you were drunk, before you use that excuse. And yes you did know what the hell you were doing."

"Oh shut up. You're such a fucking bitch."

I slapped him across his face. "Call me that again you jackass."

Instead he slapped me across the face, but I was used to it. It just embarrassed me because I was in a restaurant. "I hate you." I whispered, pinching back tears. He was pissed and I knew it. He snatched my wrist and pulled me out of the restaurant. I knew where we were going when I saw his black pickup truck. 

He shoved me up against his truck and got in my face "you don't hate me! After everything we've been through! I'm sorry Bailey." He pulled me into a hug which I didn't return back to him.

"What the fuck! Why didn't you hug me back!?" he yelled at me, shoving me against the truck again. I knew I was gonna have a bruise on my back. He kicked my shin and I fell to the ground and he kicked my hip. "You whore. I bet you slept with everyone in Pennsylvania. Don't forget Kyle Woods."

"You're the one who cheated on me."

"Are you back talking me?"

"Damn right I am! You're not my boyfriend and we're not talking so you can't do a single fucking thing to me! And it's a free Country bitch." At that I got up and ran.

I ran into a muscular chest and whoever it was placed his hand on my back so I didn't fall. As I looked up to see who it was he let go. It was Parker. 

"Why are you out here?" I asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I asked first."

"I was just getting something out of the car," he said with a hint of hesitation.

"Okay, I was just getting some fresh air," I lied and I think he knew I did. If he did know I lied he's good at picking them out because I'm one of the best liars you'll meet.

"I'm ninety nine percent sure that you're lying."

"Well you're wrong."

"Whatever."

"Don't 'whatever' me."

He shook his head and smiled.

We walked in and Zack was still at the table with those girls so I sat down with Parker. I groaned mentally. My back ached and my hip hurt when I sat down. I was just praying that there wasn't a mark on my face where Ryan had slapped me. It hurt when he did stuff like that. I had been so in love with him and then he slowly started getting aggressive but I just overlooked it. Deep down I knew I still wasn't over him completely, I just denied it because I also knew that he wasn't good for me.