Caught in between ~ Izaya x Reader x Shizuo [LEMON]

Request by : @liroba

Ehrmagaaawd it's been 1 year since I didn't wrote anything ಥ_ಥ
I'm so sorry Minna, pls forgive me T^T
I'm gonna make it up to you and write tons of it, hope you're reading them ^^"

Well let's get on with this story, have fun~ :3

Christmas was about to come...

I was on the way to buy christmas presents, because I didn't want to fight with people in the mall on the last day like last year... and will never do it again.
Well, I have to look out for what I would want to give to Izaya and Shizuo... Since Shizuo and I are best friends and me getting along with Izaya very well, I decided to make them both a present... but I'm not sire with whom I want to celebrate Halloween, since the both hate each other so much, they'd like to kill themselves and destroy half of the city...

After I bought my presents, I went on my car and taking my time for a ride, 
while bringing my friends they're presents. I would like to celebrate with them, but Shinra and Celty traveled away to the europe, because they married a few months ago...
The troup had to work, which isn't that bad, because I couldn't stand Erika talking about Izaya x Shizuo as a pairing and me getting between them...

So, now it's the christmas eve and I just spent it alone in my onesie (You can decide which, I have an Umbreon one :3), eating my christmas chocolate and watching "The Nightmare before Christmas", because it's tradition to me to watch this every year and never getting sick or tired of this (Tim Burton movies are the best, don't judge me)... But then I heard some noise and as I turned to the sound, I saw Izaya jumping from the window inside my apartment with christmas like, sexy clothes on, starring at me with his beautiful red orbs. Yes I have a crush on him, but that's not the case now...
"Izaya-kun... what are you doing here and why don't you use the door?"
Izaya smirked and approched me..
"Well (Y/N)-chan, did santa ever used the door? And guess why silly~"
His face was serious now and he took a step further, leaving us just barely a few cm until our bodies touched and I had to fight my blush away which went better than expected.. I looked him calm in his face and responded
"I have no i- wait..." I scaned his outfit again realizing it was a red shirt instead of a black one and he had something behind his back...
"You want to celebrate christmas? with me?"
"Ding ding ding, Bingo, (Y/N)-chan~
since you are a special human to me and~" he grabed my waist and his face came near so our noses barely touched "I can't hold it in any longer"
"Izaya wha-" He interrupted me with a gentle, sweet but also passionate kiss, holding me closer to his body to which I gave in and lost my mind... We were about to go further when Shizuo barged in from the window too and stand there shocked from the scene he saw before him, while the song "What's this? What's this? from the moving still playing
Izaya just smirked, still holding my waist.

"Shizu-chan... ruining the moment as always..." his face becames dark and mad "what are you doing here?"
"Do you really think I'm going to let you have her? You? the frigging flee, who'll going to break her heart anyway?" He took me away from him and kissed me too... his kiss had something harsh but desperate in it, as in saying he wouldn't let me go...
I was so confused... Why? Just why they had to have both feelings for me? I can't think straight and can't decide yet which one to take as... my lover...
It sounds so strange I just want it to be a nightmare... or more like a dream?
But then shizuo stopped and I saw Izayas hands shaking and graving for him to kill shizuo while you could se on his face that he's really really mad.
he took me with his hand away from Shizuo and went nearer to him.
"Shizu-chan, stealing is a crime~ I'm going to show you, that (Y/N) belongs only to me... and you're the first one to see this~" Izaya said provokingly and kissing me again while grabbing my butt and buttoning my onesie down with the other. Shizuo pushed him away and kissed me while grabbing my boobs and went down to kiss my neck, while unbuttoning his shirt, then Izaya pushed him away too.
Now I stood before them just in my panties and covering my breats with my arm, as they stood there starring at me with pure intensity and lust. They both undressed themselves, but Izaya was faster and I saw him naked with his errection springing free and... more than average... oh my god
Shizuo (you can imagine his d too gurls (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) went to my derriere, grabing and giving it a little slap, to which I moaned in response. Then he lifted my butt to position himself and Izaya carried my legs around his waist, ready to enter inside me.

"Now let's see who's going to f@*k her better and she decides, which one she choses, Shizu-chan~" Izaya said while giving me a kiss and slowly and gently entered in me, while blood ran down my thights. Yes. Virgin. I'm gonna die.
"Fine by it, flee" Shizuo said and entered inside my butthole, caressing my back, as I had tears on my eyes, adjusting to both of their members. After I was sure being free from pain,
I smiled at Izaya, in which he began thrusting inside me in such an pleasurable way, that I started to moan, then Shizuo started to thrust, too and carresing my chest while Izaya took the other ones nipple in his mouth. They became faster and harder by the minute until I couldn't stand it anymore and scream in pleasure for both of them. They came right after me inside at the sound of their names and went out of me.

After then they both stand before me and asked the question synchronizied:

"Who do you take, (Y/N)?"

Dun, dun, duuuunn~ *dramatic*
So that was the one shot, I hope you liked it~ ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ
Should I make to different endings, in which rather Izaya or Shizuo is ur boyfriend? :3
Please write in the comments if I should or some other ideas with other characters~ owo

Bai bai desu~ \o/

~ Ari