My human ~ { Izaya x Reader} LEMON

ATTENTION: This is a LEMON, so to them who don't like reading smuts, should skip, just to keep that in your minds, my dear humans

Request from @NekoIreland

~ Ari

We know each other since I moved to Ikebukuro over an year ago. First, we were just acquaintances, barely knowing anything from each other. I knew he is dangerous and you shouldn't get involved with him. But he was haunting me, watching me, trying to get information from me. He's a mysterious man. Normally, he wouldn't have feelings towards another human. But then everything changed.

"(Y/n)." He said, his voice serious, as he grinding me against the wall, so I couldn't get away, looking me straight in the face. He invited me to talk with him at his house, Namie already left.

"Nandae(1), Iz-" He interrupted by kissing me softly, then parted, before I could response and came closer, if it was possible. "It's a bit weird for me to admit, since I never expected to have feelings like this towards anyone, but you're different. I think I love you, more than other humans." I loved him too. I loved how he was haunting me, watching me and considering me as his. I want to be his, no I am his. So I kissed him as a response, my arms on his neck, he didn't hestitate to kiss back.

The kiss started to become more passionate. He wrapped my legs around his waist, then traveling his hands up to my shirt, looking me in the eyes as I nodded in which he smirked sexy in response. He tossed it off and also putting his shirt off. He smirked at me seeing my bra. He was fondling one of my breasts with his left hand and his right hand grabbing my thight, going up under my skirt touching and squeezing my butt and our erected areas rubbing against each other, while he kissed my neck at the same time, too. I couldn't hold back to all af this actions anymore and moaned.

"Ngh... I- Izaya...ahh!!!"

He smirked even more and unclipped my bra, throwing it away.

Then he grabbed both of my breasts, massaging and teasing them, then I moaned more and louder. "That's right, keep moaning like that for me and let the whole world know, that you belong to me, (y/n)." So I also started to tease him, traveling kisses on his neck, touching his chest hands traveling up and down unbelting and unbottoning his pants. Then I rubbed his member teasing him, in which he started moaning. "Ahh... Stop teasing, (y/n)...ngh.." He took my skirt off, feeling my wetness. "Getting impatient, aren't we?" He carried me to the bed, and we took off panties and boxers too. And, holy milk loving rampaging jesus with a street sign, it's huge. "Like what you see? I'm going to punish you for doing all of that to me, (y/n), so prepare yourself." He smirked deviously saying that in a husky voice. And he went in kissing me, allowing me to adjust as I gasped in pain. Then he began to thrust slowly, hips moving in sync, then with each thrust he was getting faster and deeper, both of us moaning like hell, skin slapping and the bed cracking at the merciless thrusts. But it was about to end, we both reached our limits. "I- IZAYA!!! I- I'M A- ABOUT TOO..!!" "S- SHIT ME TOO!!"

He kissed me, so we both came as he smoothily thrust his orgasm out.

"I love you (y/n), your my favourite human, my human and only belongs to me."

I hope you liked that, sorry that I didn't updated this before, but I also celebrate christmas as everyone else. Hope you had a good christmas and I'm looking forward to the next requests!
Stay awesome!

~ Ari