Preparations ~ Sebastian x Reader (Lemon)

Warning! This is a LEMON, so there would be sexual contains in this one-shot!

Request for JeffTheKiller77 hope you like it

~ Ari

Reader P.O.V.

I started working as Elizabeth's new maid, since Paula (I forgot her name sorry) doesn't work for her anymore, because she was murdered. I'm also a demon, that makes a contract with her and I already know Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his butler, Sebastian.

"(y/n)!" I heard milady calling me with her sweet, innocent and active voice (I hat her voice though). "Yes, Milady?"

"What dress do you find better for the visit to Ciel, this one (pink fluffy unicorns shitted on this) or this (f/c with s/f/c)?"

"I think Lord Phantomhive would like the second one more, milady, and it suits perfectly to your eyes." I said while pointing at the (f/c) one. "Yeah, you're right, thanks (y/n)!!" She said hugging me.

* TIME SKIP BY SEBASTIAN AS A NEKO SHIRTLESS*

As we were there, Ciel and Elizabeth went anywhere else and told us, to prepare everything for the ball, so Sebastian and I did everything as we were told.

After a hour we were done, so in three hours starts the ball. "(Y/n)?" Sebastian called me. I have to admit, I have a crush on him, I like his seductive voice and his demonic eyes so much. "Since nobody's here and we're done with everything-" He cut me off by kissing me passionately on the lips. "Would you like to have some fun with me?" He asks in a seductive voice.

I smirked and replied with kissing him with more passion, in which he smirks into the kiss, then forced me to open my mouth for his toung, which I denied, teasing him.

He then squeezed my ass, dugging his long nails in, I gasped and he took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance, which he won. Then he went down my jaw-line to my neck as he started to open the ribons of my dress, which falls on the flour, leaving me in nothing but my underwear, in which he looked his eyes glooming so much with lust. I also helped him putting his clothes off and flipped with me over the bet then he started to slam into me. "S- Sebastian... ah..." I moaned between and he cuts me off with a kiss, thrusting deeper and harder merciless. I also scretched his back with my nails, making him grunt more. "S-shit, (y/n)!!!" Then we called each other names as we cumed together.

Then we quickly put our clothes on and fixed ourselves, then a few minutes later, Milady and Lord Phantomhive came back, looking at us, mostly Elizabeth smirking at me deviously, whispering to me

"I can't wait to become an aunt!" I blushed a bit and looked over to Sebastian, smirking madly at me, I blushed more, then we danced. "You look beautiful, but I liked you more before." He whispered. "Same too you."

We both blushed madly.

So hope you like it, I'm going to write the next now so see ya..

~ Ari