Present ~ { Yukio x Reader }

So, this is also a request from a reader and I made it christmasly-like too, because the Okumura twins birthday is on the 27th decembre, two days after christmas. Enjoy~

~ Ari

"Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!" We yelled happily for the twins, as they blowed the candles out. We were celebrating together at their dorm. With we, I mean, the whole class oh and Shiemi <.< 

I don't like her that much, because she's somehow annoying and has a crush on Yukio, but also flirting with Rin <.<

I- It's not that I'm jealous, but she thinks, that she's so perfect with her f***ing fake smile and personality and her big oppais, ok, I also have that, but I'm not presenting them like her -_-

I hope Yukio likes his present. I want to impress him, because I also have a little crush on him, but when I would tell him, he would only see me as those fangirls at True Cross, that's why I kept them.

~ TIME SKIP BY YUKIO ON THE PIC~

After ating the cake it was time to give the presents, everyone made two presents, for Rin and Yukio, and I know it's somehow weird to give a present to the teacher, but we consider Yukio still as a friend, when we're not around in school. When Shiemi was at line, she fricking kissed Yukio on the cheeks hugging both Rin and Yukio. Omg, this b***** I can't see that and she also knew I had a crush on him. I want just to go, but now it was my turn to give them their presents, but after Shiemi, I didn't felt like this anymore, so I just went towards home, because I had enough of this. It was enough, that she always gets what she wants. I can't stand it anymore, so I took my coat and was about to leave, my eyes a bit teary, but someone stopped me mid in tracks and spun me around to face it.

There was Yukio looking worriedly at me. "(Y/n), do you really want to go now? It just started to be fun." He looked sad and was also more concerned when he saw the teary eyes of me. "Nani? Why you're crying? D- Did I said something wrong? I-I'm really truly sorry, when, but-"

He cupped my cheek and looked me in the eyes with this hopefull eyes. "But I want you to stay here and I also didn't became my present." The last part he whispered with a chuckle. Why was he worried like this about me? Doesn't he likes Shiemi? So I just gave him his and Rins presents and was about to turn to go again, but he stopped and KISSED me!?

"That's the present I wanted, since I've got to know you, (y/n). Shiemi is meaningless to either me and Rin, she's just a friend, that we know long, btw, Rin has a girlfriend. I'm in love with you and only would be with you, I don't mind, if I'm your teacher or anything like that. This also would be our secret~ He chuckled.

"That I wanted you to know, before you go now, I-" I interrupted by kissing him, he kissing back. "Yukio, I love you too and I'm really happy to finally know that you feel the same as I do. That's the best christmas I ever had and I'm so happy right now!" We hugged each other him asking "So, do you stay for me?" "Yes Yukio." He smiled warmly at that and we went again inside, holding hands, with b**** looking shocked.

So, hoped you like the story and thanks for 250+ views, Minna, that means a lot to me! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! God bless all of you! Hope you continue to stay awesome like that!

~ Ari