Chapter 11

A/N Just to make things clear, all the confessions are not caught on camera so it's private. I don't if I pointed it out already.

V's POV

The commotions finally over. Apparently, Jimin confessed to Kei and now they're a couple. Damn those people, I'll confess to Sujeong too just wait and see. Wait did I just say...

"Uh, V?" I heard Sujeong say.

"You, called for me?" Wait I did? When? Holy sh- what should I say? Am I seriously confessing? Why am I asking myself?

"Uh...yeah, yeah I did." Great now she thinks you're weird.

"What did you wanna say?" She asked me.

"Uh , what do you think of the recent happenings? I mean Suga hyung and Jiae noona definitely have something I just don't know what it is and Jimin and Kei are a couple now...." Why are you discussing about this?

"Ah yeah, I kinda knew already especially Kei-unnie. She talked about Jimin-oppa a lot." Oh seriously, these people.

"They probably had feelings from the start." I suggested.

"Yeah..they did." Wait they did?

"Do you want to experience it too?" I tried asking her. I sound like I'm trying to imply something.

"Why?" She asked me with wide eyes. Yeah, she thinks I'm implying something, great.

"Because, we could be the next couple you know." Whoo~ breezy V. What did you just say, you dug your own grave.

"....Are you serious?" Oh my god, I don't even know myself, but you know what, I'll take this opportunity to confess altogether.

"Because I'll confess right here." She continued firmly. Wait, she said she will confess....she will confess!

"Kim Taehyung you better not be joking with me." She said again. She's really serious about this, she even called me by my full name. But hey I'm not kidding around.

"Well then I'll say it first, I like you Sujeong." Guess that caught her off guard, judging from her shocked expression right now.

"Wait, I'm not ready yet." She said not able to look at me. Haha, where did the tough Sujeong go? But this is cute too.

"Ah oppa, what are you doing." She said again while covering her face with her hands, she must be pretty confused but this is amusing for me though.

"You're cute when you're like that you now." I said just to see her reaction.

"Ugh, stop it. I can't process things yet." She said. Hehe, mianhae Sujeong-ie. After a good few minutes she was finally able to talk.

"Uh...wait, so you like me?" That's the first thing she asks.

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"S-since when?" She asked again.

Sujeong's POV

"S-since when?" I'm kinda afraid to ask this questions. For all I know he might be fooling around, but I hope not....

"Since we MCed together." He answered. Wait seriously, that long?

"W-why though?" I stuttered again.

"Because...you're pretty, charming, you ride my personality well, your voice's good too, you're cheeks are cute and the list could go on but I'll stop there." Oh my god that was cheesy but I like it, ahh Sujeong what are you saying!