Chapter 6

(continuation)

Third Person's POV

It was already 6:00 PM and Jiae and Kei started cooking dinner for the groups. Jiae did the desserts and Kei did the main dish. Occasionally, some members would check on them and ask if the food's ready.

"Jiae-unnie, is it done yet?" Mijoo asked for the nth time just to annoy Jiae.

"No and stop asking Mijoo, I won't give you any if you continue." Jiae said which made Mijoo stop.

"Kei-ss-, I mean Kei, it looks delicious." Jimin complimented Kei also forgetting their first rule for a bit.

"Thank you Jimin." Kei thanked him, cheeks a little red both from the compliments and from calling each other with their first names.

The food was prepared couple of minutes after and they all started eating. Compliments were still given to the two girls responsible for their food. Suga gave Jiae a thumbs up, and Mijoo who was finally fed gave endless compliments to Kei and Jiae. A couple of compliments were given, some blushing faces here and there and some glances were also thrown. Unknown to them, the leaders who were quiet the whole time, was observing them.

After the clean up, each members decided to do something. Jiae watched tv the whole time, Kei wrote in her diary with Sujeong occasionally disturbing her. Jungkook and Yein made small conversations but still stuck with their hyungs and unnies. While Rap Monster called Baby Soul to talk about something.

Rap Monster's POV

(not caught in camera)

"Soul-noona." I called Soul- noona because I wanted to talk about something. I've noticed that our members have been too comfortable to each other. I think Soul-noona noticed it too.

"Yes?" She asked me and I told her I wanted to talk to her about something in private so we went outside.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked once we were outside.

"Don't you notice something? Like between our members." I said giving her an idea of what we're going to discuss.

"I know that you've noticed it too. I had the hunch that you were going to talk about it." She replied to me confirming my guess earlier.

"Yeah. They're getting to comfortable, almost dangerous even. Did you ever think that they might like each other already?" I expressed my thoughts and worries. We're the leaders and of course we would worry about our members.

"You know, I actually thought about this when we heard it for the first time. Sujeong-ah got bashed when she worked with V and now maybe everyone will also get bashed." she said. I was silent for a moment feeling guilty for what happened. Soul-noona seemed to notice this because she immediately said something.

"Ah! I'm not blaming anyone. I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I was just genuinely worried for my members and now for your members too." She explained herself. Now I know that Soul-noona is really kind, but to go as far as worrying for another group's members as well...This just makes me worry about her too.

"Look even the maknaes are wearing couple bracelets! Like what the..." I said not so serious to ease the atmosphere. She laughed at this.

"is it bad that I actually find it cute?" She said chuckling a little. Then the conversation fell into a comfortable silence.

"Are you planning to talk to them about this?" Soul-noona asked me breaking the silence.

"Yeah. I think you should too." I said suggesting her to do the same. We both agreed that we would talk to the members who seemed to develop feelings already, V and Sujeong.