Chapter 10

A/N I'm so sorry for the late update >< Please forgive me and I hope you would like this chapter. I'll try to update another chapter or in my other story, mianhae~~~

____________________________________________

Third Person's POV

"Wah~ That was good." They all said satisfied as they come back from their break time.

"What time is it?" J-hope asked.

"I dunno, but we still have 5 minutes left." Suga answered too lazy to check the exact time.

"Since the next activity is introducing yourself, maybe we should think of things already." Jin said to them. They nodded their heads and became quite.

"Ok, it's time. Who'll go first?" Rap Monster reminded everyone after a few minutes. They decided that the eldest to youngest while alternating between the groups. Baby soul will go first, then Jin followed Jiae and so on.

"Ne, annyeonghasaeyo~" She started and her members are already laughing. She shushed them before continuing.

"My name is Lee Soojung and you all know my stage name is Baby Soul. I am the leader of Lovelyz as well as the oldest. Year 1992, age 26. I am the main rapper and lead vocalist of the group. I released a digital single before--" while it was going smoothly, her members demanded a sample. 

"Unnie, sample!" They shouted. Baby Soul declined at first but she dd  it anyway for her dongsaengs. After she sang a bit, she bowed quickly and hurriedly went back to her seat feeling flustered. 

(A/N I'm sorry guys. I'm gonna skip like maybe a lotta members and just show a few for this section, Mianhae~)

Jimin's POV

It was Kei's turn to introduce herself so she went up to the front and started.

"Uh, Kim Jiyeon imnida, but my stage name is Kei as you all know. Main vocal of Lovelyz and also aegyo worker~" She finished with an aegyo. That was honestly so cute and I am literally blushing right now. I hope no ones notices.

- Interview -

"What did you think if the aegyo?"

I was caught off guard with this question. I couldn't say anything so I just laughed.

- end -

Jungkook's POV

It's Yein's turn now so I listened carefully. 

"Hello,I'm Lovelyz maknae, Yein~ 98 liner age 19. I am a sub-vocal, lead dancer, unofficial visual" Se laughed when she said 'unofficial visual'. I could only guess that she was embarassed by her own words as she covered her face and her unnies and now teasing her. Life of a maknae...I understand her. Though she is pretty enough to be a visual....

"Ok I'm sorry, and I can also rap." She said and all of us (BTS members) had a surprised look. Soul noona, Jiae noona, Jisoo noona, and Mijoo noona have also mentioned that they can rap. 

"Wait so you have 5 rappers?" We asked just to clarify. (A/N did I already mention this in the previous chapter? I'm sorry I'm not quite sure)

"Yeah, Me, Jiae, Jisoo, Mijoo and Yein." Soul noona said. Wow, Lovelyz is a talented group. (A/N Yeah they are, and I hope the whole world notices that!)

"Uh...I have learned ballet before, and I can do modern dance or contemporary dance." She added. Woah this girl is talented. We all looked at Jimin hyung as he did contemporary dance before too.

"Yein is too talented." Rap Monster commented.

"Yeah, she's called a 'Goddess Maknae' for a reason." Her unnies said proudly.