Chapter 3

A/N Chapter 3, I hope you like. I know its early but thank you to the people who read and voted for the story ^^ I hope you would be satisfied with this chapter ^^

__________________________________

Yein's POV 

"Girls, wake up! You have to prepare already! The shooting for the show is today!" I heard someone said, probably our manager.

"Huh?! Today? We didn't know about this." Soul unnie said clearly shocked.

"Yeah, you should've informed us last night." I said as well finally waking up. Now everyone was complaining.

"Sorry girls, they just informed us a while ago too. But please hurry, you still have to fix yourself." Our manager apologized but hurried us. 

"Ok fine, we'll be ready." We answered still sleepy. After we prepared ourselves, we still went to woollim for our overall appearance.

- Woollim - 

"Ok good. You girls are here already." Our stylist told us.

"Good morning unnie!" we all greeted her.

"Good morning girls. Come one let's make you all pretty." unnie told us.

"Ok unnie." We all said again.

"Let's start with Baby Soul. Come." our stylist called for Soul unnie since she was the eldest. I'm going to be the last again.

- Hours after - 

"Yein, its your turn." The stylist called me.

"Yes! I'm coming." I shouted while going inside the room.

"Hi Sujeong-unnie." I greeted unnie since she just started a while ago.

"Yein-ah hello." she greeted me back.

"Unnie, you're very pretty." I complimented here since it's true anyway.

"Aw thank you, Yein-ie. You're also pretty, even without makeup." she complimented me too and I said thanks.

- After styling - 

"There, finished. You look really pretty girls, good luck with the shooting ok?" the stylist unnies told us. They're really kind, it feels like a family here in woollim.

"Thank you unnies." Me and Sujeong-unnie thanked them then we went out.

"We're done." We shouted to greet the other members.

"The maknaes are done!" they all said. 

"Are you girls ready? We have to go now." Our manager called for us and we went to the van.

- BTS -

V's POV

We are currently heading to our company. We were suddenly woked up by our manager saying that the shooting for the show starts today. We were not informed so now we're just a grumbling, complaining mess. Except for Suga-hyung who just fell asleep.

"The hyung-line first. Come inside." the stylist called for the hyungs. Now I heard Suga hyung grumbling since his sleep was disturbed.

- After styling -

We are now inside the van. going to the destination of the shooting. 

"So does that mean we're finally meeting the other group?" RapMon hyung asked.

"Oh yeah, the other group! We can finally meet them!" I said excitedly since we will finally meet the other group. I'm fine with any group but I secretly wished it would be Red Velvet. What? I'm also a fan of them.