Chapter 7

Baby Soul's POV 

I surprisingly woke up early because when I checked the time, it was only 7:30 AM. I decided not to wake up the other girls since it's still pretty early. I heard some noises in the kitchen and I immediately thought of food. I walked outside our room quietly so as to not disturb my roommates, Sujeong and Yein. When I went downstairs and into the kitchen, I saw Jin (of Bts) cooking.

(not caught in cam)

"Good morning Jin. You're up early." I greeted him since he didn't notice me entering the kitchen.

"Oh Soul, good morning. I'm used to this since I always have to cook breakfast for the others. You're early too." He responded looking at me briefly to greet then going back to continue his cooking.

"Nah, I just woke up early. It's not really a routine or something. Usually Yein wakes up the earliest." I said and at the same time I mentioned Yein, she walked inside the kitchen.

"Huh Unnie? I heard my name. Good morning Jin oppa." She wondered while also greeting Jin. She sat down on one of the chairs and the three of us talked. (Already caught) After sometime, almost everyone was awake, almost since some were still sleepy. As if on a perfect timing, breakfast was also done. We set the table and ate the eggs that were cooked and some left over kimchi from last night's dinner.

After breakfast we all took a bath. Some still has to wait since there were only 5 bathrooms in the house, three bathrooms outside and one in the two master's bedroom. After a while our stylists put on our make ups.

- at the set -

Third person's POV

The set this time was a local restaurant. They booked a private room just for the show. This room was where the members would react and do a commentary for today's mission. The staff told the groups that they would split into 2 groups. The mission was that the separate groups would work in a cafe or shop in order to advertise the place and earn money for themselves. the groups were done through paper picking and the leaders had to start. Baby Soul stepped forward and picked 6 papers. She opened them one by one and showed them to the two groups. The members she picked were Jiae, Mijoo, Jin, J-hope, Jimin, and Suga. Suga looked at Jiae and Jiae did the same but she immediately looked away causing a confused Suga.

"Why am I always with Jiae-unnie!?" Mijoo exclaimed wh.ile laughing because of their fate.

Rap Monster then stepped forward to pick as well.

"For my group it's Jin-hyung, Jungkook, V, Jisoo, Kei, Sujeong and Yein." He said looking at the mentioned people. The glances for each other won't be missing as Jungkook and Yein did, but Sujeong and V didn't seem to mind each other.

JIsoo's POV

The staff told us that they prepared different cafes for the two groups and they also told us that our group would go first so we bid each other goodbye to go to our assigned cafe. When we arrived we noticed that it was a coffee shop. It felt comfortable and had a homey feeling. We greeted the manager so that she could instruct us. 

"Good morning Ma'am." We all greeted bowing a little. She also greeted back while smiling sweetly. It looks like she's in her late 30s or something but we didn't mind that anymore.

"I was informed about this before so I didn't let most of my workers come. Only some of the cooks in the kitchen are present to teach you since they were working here for a long time. Come let's meet them." She told us and we just nodded along. 

We went inside and saw all sorts of ingredients, mostly coffee beans and other coffee ingredients. We met with the workers and they taught Jin the basics. We were assigned in different tasks. I was in the counter, Rap Monster, Yein, and Jungkook were the waiters , and for some reason there were advertisers and they were Kei, Sujeong, and V. I smiled at the thought of the two maknae lines, especially Sujeong and V, since they would be together though Sujeong and V doesn't seem that happy. The manager gave us the uniforms and we started working.