Chapter 2

A/N Chapter 2! I hope you like it~ This is BTS side

________________________________

- BTS - 

Rap Monster's POV

"So that will be all. Just be yourselves in the show ok? You might be with a girl group but just be yourself." Our manager ended his explanation.

"Ok!" We all responded to him then he left.

Our manager just informed us that we will appear in a new reality show called "Living Together". So basically, we are in a show together with a girl group but we have to live together. They said it's so that we get to know each other and become friends. That's what our manager explained but I know it's just so that the show could pair up the groups for the sake of their views and ratings.

"Ok so let's discuss this new show." I said to my members. We were supposed to practice but I thought it would be fun to talk about it and everyone seemed like they wanted to talk about it anyway.

"So, what do you think of the new show?" I asked as a started. Besides I was also curious.

"I don't really know about being together with a girl group though." Jungkook, our maknae said. He usually feel awkward or nervous around girls so I understand what he means.

"That's okay, Jungkook-ah." V said while patting the back of Jungkook.

"Yeah, it's probably scripted anyway. Just follow the script." Suga hyung said with a bit of a bored tone. 

"Yeah, now that you think about it, most shows are scripted. So then what is the purpose of the show?" Jimin said and asked at the same time.

"Most probably it's for the views and ratings." J-Hope replied. We had the same thought too.

"Aw really?" Jimin said. He seemed disappointed when he knew about it being scripted.

"That aside, let's talk about the possible groups that we can appear with." I suggested to them.

"Or we could just say what group we want to appear with." V suggested too.

"I want to appear with Red Velvet!" J-hope suddenly said probably because he is a fan of Red Velvet.

"Yeah yeah, we know about that already." Suga hyung said still with a bored tone.

"Well what about you hyung? Who do you want to appear with?" J-hope asked as if attacking Suga hyung for showing no interest in his answer.

"Me? Any group is fine anyway." Suga hyung answered.

"Seriously hyung? You should have at least a group in mind right?" I said a little bit complaining since he seems like he was not interested in the show. 

"Yeah hyung!" everyone else agreed and asked hyung but he just said 'no' with a smug look on.

"Aish seriously hyung. Ok fine, are you at least interested in the show?" I asked a little louder so that everyone would stop.

"Of course I am. My answers just seems bored because I am tired." he answered honestly.

"Ok well that's fine then hyung." Jungkook said.

Jimin's POV

"Ah! how 'bout we search the web about the groups that is being paired with us!" V suddenly shouted as if he had a bright idea.

"Really? Well that might work." I said as a reply. We got the laptop and started searching for thew 'ships' as what fans call it.

"Ok... let's start with 'BTS and..." RapMon hyung said while typing out the words. We waited for the results.

"Oh! BTS and Gfriend." hyung said when he found something. 

"Mmm...so this is what fans do. They edit our pictures. Look it's Suga hyung and one of their members." I said when I saw a picture of the two.

"Isn't that their maknae? Our age gap is big." Suga hyung said.

"Ok next...'BTS and Twice'" RapMon hyung said when he found another pair again.

"But they're like younger than us." Jin hyung said.

"Well...'BTS and Got7'?! Seriously?" we burst out laughing when we found out about the pairing. Seriously though, we're both guys.

"Do they seriously ship us?" J-hope hyung said still laughing.

"Nah! probably just for fun." V said.

"Ok ok, let's search for another one... 'BTS and Lovel-" hyung said but was cut off by our manager telling us to go home.

"Ok that's enough for now. Let's go home." RapMon hyung said to us while turning off the laptop.

"Ok!" we all responded.

- Dorm - 

Jin's POV

"Guys. let's eat now. I've already prepared the food!" I called the other members for dinner.

"Yes hyung!" everyone answered while sitting down.

"Mm.. taste good as always hyung!" they all complimented me.

"Of course." I agreed proudly. I already knew about this so no need to mention.

"By the way, when will the shooting for the show start?" I mean that show that we're in." Jimin asked.

"I don't know, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week." I replied to him.

"Eh? Ok fine." he answered disappointed when he didn't get the answer that he wanted. 

"But do you think that fans will be okay with this?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, that's what I'm worried about too." J-hope replied.

"Maybe let's not just get too close with the other group. You know, for their sake as well." I said suggesting a solution.

"Yeah." they all agreed.

- After dinner -

"Ok, Namjoon wash the dishes, J-hope you sweep the floor, V clean the table and you Jungkook, take out the trash." I instructed them for their chores. I didn't disturb Suga since his probably busy with the songs and of course I won't bother doing anything. I was the one who cooked dinner.

"Ok but what about you hyung?" Jungkook asked me.

"Me? I won't do anything." I replied with a hint of sass and walked away.

"Aish, that hyung." I heard Jungkook said after but I just chuckled.

- Bedtime - 

Third person's POV

The members prepared for bedtime. After doing their nightly routine, they all went to bed. Some were excited for the show but some were still curious.

___________________________________________________

A/N That's all for chapter 2! Two chapters in a day

Please don't be mad at me for mentioning other groups, its for the story anyway.

Thank you for reading I hope you like it~

-Courage-