"Yep."

"Why was he mad then?"

"That's what I asked him! And he was like 'you must be talking to someone else you whore.' So I said call me a fucking whore one more damn time and he slapped me across my face."

"Well, it should've been the other way around. You slapping him for being a little bitch."

"Exactly. But I didn't."

"Is your face where he slapped you red? Is that why you're wearing make up?" he asked.

I nodded looking down at my hands remembering that he was there when Ryan did that.

"Hey Bailey," he said calmly. "I'm not judging you and I'm not about to go run my mouth so don't worry."

I nodded.

"Look at me Bailey."

I shook my head knowing I would cry.

He lifted my chin till our eyes met. His eyes searched mine. "I'm sorry about how Ryan treated you."

"D-don't b-baby me, p-p-please," I stuttered, focusing on not crying.

He smiled at me "didn't plan on it."

I smiled but it hurt to smile, I was biting back so many tears.

He slowly let go of my chin and looked away from my eyes. "I'll leave you alone, for now."

"Okay, goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight."

"S-sweet d-dreams," I said a tear drifting down my cheek.

"Sweet dreams Bailey."

I sniffled when he opened the door and tears fluttered down my cheeks. And he turned around. Great. I was fucking crying in front of Parker freaking Lee. I looked away from him. 

"Bailey are you okay?"

"Y-yea, I'm f-fine."

"You're lying again."

I stayed silent, tears dripping off my face. 

"Bailey are you crying."

I shook my head and wiped away the tears off my face "n-no, I'm f-fine. Goodnight P-Parker."

"Goodnight Bailey," and he left.

"How To Love" by Lil Wayne came on and I cried my eyes out onto my pillow and that's how I fell asleep.

----The Next Day----

I woke up by someone shaking me. "Bailey," they whispered. I opened my eyes and turned around to see Delilah. My eyes lit up. "Delilah!" I yelled. I wrapped my arms around my mixed best friend. She was exactly who I needed to see right now. Her hair had their natural curls in it and she definitely blessed in the boob department and she had a booty.

"I was literally gonna call you when I woke up," I told her.

She laughed "well beautiful Parker texted me and told me to come check on you."

I smiled "well the little fuckboy knows the right thing to do."

She laughed "yes he does. You wanna go grab some lunch?"

"Yes! Wait, I've slept that late?"

"Yes Boo Thang, you've slept till 12:00."

"Oh God, let me get dressed, be out in 10."

She nodded and walked out. 

I slipped on some ripped skinny's on and my "Hate You 2" shirt. I brushed my hair and then put it up in a ponytail. My Nude pallet was definitely on the list today too. I rushed out of my room grabbing my phone and wallet on the way out. 

"Ready?" Delilah asked.

"Yep, let's go."

We walked out to the glass elevator and climbed on. 

"Guess who I saw last night." I said.

"Who?"

"Britt and her minions."

We laughed "Danielle hasn't been that bad lately," she said.

"Yea I noticed that last night when she was talking to me."

"Guess it's because the whole being prego thing scared her."

"She was prego?!"

"Yep. For three months and then she had a miscarriage because she didn't do things right."

"Wow. With who?"

"They say it was Andrew."

"Andrew Williams? Britt's brother?"

"Yup. Pretty crazy right? But we all saw it coming. They had been talking for like four months then she ended up prego but they seriously did everything together. They were goals."

"Why didn't they date?"

"Freaking Britt fucked shit up. But I doubt that stops Andrew, he doesn't care what Britt says."

"Well good, they shouldn't not date because of Britt. She was probably just pissed that Danielle could get her brother."

"Yep, exactly what I said."

We got to her car and hopped in. It was a very nice car, I loved Delilah's car. It always smelt nice too. Like vanilla.

"Where we eating at Babe?"

"I was think Chic Fil A," she said.

"Ooo, sounds great!"

"Yes girl."

We pulled up to the restaurant and got out. We walked in and ordered our food then sat down at a table for two. She updated me on all the latest drama and couples. 

"Guess who's talking right now."

"Who?"

"Katie Scott and Sam Cole."

"Oh my God. No freaking way. Sam the nerd and Katie the hot stuff."

"Yep."

"How about you and Jameson?"

"I'm trying to cut him off but he's been blowing my phone up. I mean I still like him but he needs to learn a lesson. He can't talk to me and say he wants to be serious with me but talk to five other girls. I'm just not doing that. He'll have to prove to me that he wants to be serious."

"Nope, that's not how it works. You go girl."

She laughed "yep, that's what I told him."

Her and Jameson had been little love birds for a while. They only dated once back in 8th grade but never stopped talking to each other. Of course Delilah wouldn't mind dating him again but every time they would get close some whore would come by and screw stuff up. But I guess if Jameson would just ignore them stuff would work out but guys are stupid sometimes.

"Speak of the fucking devil," I said as Jameson King walked in.

~~~~~~~~~

How did you like seeing the nice side of Parker in this chapter? Well I've finally got the best friend in!! How do you guys like Delilah? For the "Zack lovers" the brotherly love will start kicking in pretty soon. :) Comments on the chapter please!!

SNEAK PEEK: Jameson and Delilah heated! How about Parker and Bailey? Can they call a truce of peace and best friends? 

:* LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! BTW I'm up at 4:40 A.M. writing this, PROVES HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS! Lol I've been listening to Rihanna and Beyonce while writing this chapter other when it mentions playing those two songs I was actually listening to it. Lol. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!! BTW that's Delilah at the top!!