I sighed while Ethan eyed Derek. "That's not bad, but if Steven is part of the problem then he needs to be dealt with."

"I agree," Derek added with a nod. "But for now, I think this is a good start. We can't fight multiple wars at once. Let's just take it one at a time."

Dagny nodded. "Thank you Ethan," she replied with a smile as Ethan handed her a cup of coffee. She gently placed Alice on her shoulder then took a long sip of the dark liquid.

"How's Sylvia?"

Derek shrugged. "Helen's been a huge help to her–to us. She's more or less helped keep our home base going. Sylvia was alive longer than Elliot and I put together, she's been with Leo for a long time. I don't know–I don't blame her if she does. Right now she seems more set on making things better."

"Good," I replied. "Dagny where's Bernard?"

"The tree," she sighed out. "Actually Ethan, could we wrap some breakfast up for him? He's been there non-stop."

"We should make him get some rest," I said.

Dagny nodded. "Agreed, I'll see after if I can't put him to sleep or something–Actually where's Dominic."

I chuckled. "Considering their history that may not be a good idea."

"Dominic did save his life."

"He did," I breathed out.

"I used to hear horror stories about him," Dagny said. "But it seems like he's really trying to change, you can't help but want to support someone who sincerely has a desire to do better."

"It's true." I took a sip of my coffee then set it down on the island. "Did you get a look at what Lyanna found?"

She nodded. "I did. We need Barrett or Evie to dream walk-on Lucas. It could have meant a lot of things and what he saw could be a lot of things. You have to understand first that we know very little about the other side–the other realms. It's for a good reason, much of that information is very dangerous, it's why a lot of those Forbidden texts were destroyed. That kind of information in the hands of the wrong people, like we have seen, is not safe.

"Anyways the other side from what I have studied is not like here, obviously. What Lucas saw could have been grass, he could have touched something real or it could have been figurative. The voices he heard could have been you but it also could have been something else, there's no telling."

"I wonder if that's how she found her soulmate," Ethan mused.

"What's that babe?"

"Well," Ethan said while he flipped a blob. "You know how Leo told us that the moon goddess walked back and forth after her mate died?"

"Ya," I said into my mug as I took a sip of coffee. Dagny took a seat beside me while Derek started to pull some plates out.

"Well, she had to find him right? Like there are a lot of realms that apparently people over there don't know about–like where your dad is at. Remember how Lucas told you before he came back that they didn't know where he and his twin were?

"She couldn't just have walked over. I mean, she could have, but if it was me then I would have wanted to know where I was going. I would have wanted to have an idea of where that person was." Ethan paused while he poured some more batter into the sizzling skillet. "Also, there's the idea that she would want her soulmate close to the door. What if she didn't have a lot of time or what if the door was 'shaky,' if you will. I can't imagine that a preferable situation would be walking for miles on the other side, she probably would have wanted him really close so it would be easy to go between,"