Change. (A Matthew Sherrill Fan-Fiction) chapter 15

About the time we got to the hotel in seaside it was about 6 or 7. so we went up to Wendy pearls. yes we saw harris. I needed to talk to him. I motioned him to come here and me and him went to the back room. "harris. why." I asked. He grabbed my hand. "jay. I'm sorry. All I've done is prayed. everything I did was just horrible. I don't know why I did it. and I'm sorry. The truth is. I can't let you go. and I will always love you. No matter what. But I am a better person. " harris said. tears formed in my eyes. "harris. I-I still love you too. but something inside of me loves matthew too. and I believe that you are a better person. And I will always love you too." I said. "jay I just hope you can forgive me .. just please-" harris said but I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek. "come to our hotel. your staying with us" i said. we went back. I explained every thing to matthew. He looked up at harris and gave him a hug & did the handshake they always used to do. "harris bro. I'm glad your back." matthew said. i ran up to Brandey and gave her a hug. she slipped something in my hand. It was the most beautiful Wendy pearls necklace. "thank you" I whispered. "no thank you. For being a friend when harris needed one most." she said.. we all, including harris, went back to our hotel.