Change. (A Matthew Sherrill Fan-Fiction) chapter 12

*still jada's pov*

*knock knock* I heard against the door, I was still crying. "Baby. Can I come in" I heard Matthew say while crying. "Don't talk to me Matthew," I said. He kicked the door open.. "Baby. Please. I'm so sorry..." He said as he picked me up and sat me in his lap. "Matthew stop!" I yelled looking away from him. He gently grabbed my face and turned it to him. "Baby. You're the most important thing in my life. I can't lose you." He said. I stopped. I laid my head on his shoulder.. "Matthew. I love you" I said.... "I love you too." He said back. We went outside.. We got in his moms car. And we left.. Without our stuff.. Without anything. We just needed to get away for a while. It's what we needed... We were driving and a car didn't stop at the stop sign. It crashed full speed into us. At that moment.. Everything slowed down.. Pain.. Horror.. All I could think of was Matthew. He grabbed my hand as the car flipped into a ditch. I looked over at Matthew.. I seemed fine. But he didn't.. "MATTHEW. MATTHEW WAKE UP.. PLEASE. WAKE UP." I yelled . I grabbed my phone and called 911. They came and picked us both up. Matthew was sitting there in the back of that ambulance.. I screamed and cried.. "MATTHEW PLEASE. WAKE UP. I NEED YOU. I CAN'T LOSE YOU. PLEASE BABY." I yelled.

CLIFF HANGER ;)