Change. (A Matthew Sherrill Fan-Fiction) chapter 1

It all started at school. Matthew Sherrill.. He asked me to be his girlfriend one time. I turned him down. Ever since then after school he would bully me.

My name is Jada. I'm skinny but not too skinny and a little bit short. I had baby blue eyes and blonde hair. I had big cute nerdy glasses and braces. I went to headland high school. I was in 7th grade. We were 13 years old. I got bullied. Not because of my looks or personality. But because I wouldn't be Matthew's girlfriend.

Jada-

Every day I wake up so scared to go to school. That morning I got up. Put on a black t shirt with a pink chevron pocket with shorts & vans. I went into 1A. Matthew was in all my classes which of course was just my luck. He stared at me all evil like. I quickly looked away. When the day was over I had to go to the alley behind the school. Harris, who was my boyfriend, always walked with me to make sure he didn't freaking kill me. He hugged me before I walked up to Matthew. "Hi there" Matthew said with an evil grin. "H-Hi Matthew" I said as a tear ran down my face. He ran up to me and slammed me into the wall. He pressed his lips on my neck. I flinched. More tears flowed. I could see Harris out there sitting on the ground watching and crying. "It's ok" I mouthed to him while crying. Matthew threw me on the ground and said "Leave!" I did as he said and ran to Harris. He hugged me. "Baby girl are you ok" he said. He couldn't help or Matthew would make it worse on me. "I'm ok. Please just take me to your house" I said crying. He grabbed my hand. I slowly limped to his house flinching with every step I took because of the pain. We got to his house. He carried me to his bedroom and sat me down. "Baby please let me help" he said as he got me some ice and put it on my injury. "Baby he'll just hurt me worse. I just can't believe all this is because I turned him down" I said. "Me either. But baby I can't hold it in much longer. One day I'm going to hurt him" Harris said. He laid down beside me. He carefully wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my cheek. It was Friday and his parents and my parents were gone. I stayed with him. "Baby. It's ok, this isn't going to happen much longer. I promise" Harris told me as he kissed me. I was relieved cause I know Harris will protect me. But we need to do something fast or he is going to hurt me bad. I fell asleep in Harris's arms. I feel so safe with him. I woke up feeling much better and I told Harris I was feeling ok. "Good. That means I can do this." He said. Then he rolled over me and kissed my neck. I smiled and kissed his lips. We both smiled. My phone rang. "Ugh" I moaned. I put it on speaker and grabbed Harris's hand tightly.

Phone Convo

Me: He-Hello

Matthew: hey there sweet cheeks

Me: Hey matthew

Matthew: I-I'm sorry if I hurt you t- too bad.

Me: oh.. Wow.. Um it's ok. Thanks. I'm fine

Matthew: Tomorrow.. Behind the alley... I have to talk about something personal.. Do not be late please.

End of Convo.

"You're safe with me" Harris told me, which comforted me alot.

Matthew-

Damn she's beautiful. I'm thinking about stopping bullying her. But .. NO. WHAT AM I THINKING. She's the only girl I want! And I will get her! But she don't want me. I love her. And I hate myself because of what I do to her. I love her.

Jada-

"Harris. I have to go. Or he'll hurt me more than I can imagine. Baby please. As long as you're out there ill be fine" I told Harris. "Ok baby . But this is the last time I'm letting you go" Harris said back... That day, I went out to the alley. "Echem." Matthew said. He walked to me slowly. Woah. He looks.. Cute. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING. I have Harris. Matthew came up and kissed my lips. Oh my gosh. I like it. The kiss got deeper. Harris stayed home that day cause I told him too. Only so Matthew wouldn't hurt me more. But we kissed forever. "Matthew" I whispered. "I like this" I said. Matthew grinned. I like this kiss. And I'm sorry.... But it's better than Harris. "Really? Jada... Just today.. I was going to tell you that I was done bullying you.. do you honestly think that" Matthew asked. "Yes. I promise I do. I honestly didn't want to stop kissing." I said. "We'll then let's continue" he said with a grin. I giggled and kissed him. It's weird how my feelings about him changed so fast. But I'm glad they did. Oh my gosh. What about Harris. I love him but I don't know what is happening right now. It's a spark I've never seen before. But then... All hell broke loose. Harris walked up. "Jada I was worried- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" Harris yelled.. Me and Matthew froze. "Uh. Um.. I can explain" I said as a tear rolled down my face. "NO. NO EXPLAINING. JADA WE ARE THROUGH" Harris yelled running away in tears. "Matthew. I'm sorry. Look text me. Ok?" I said. "Ok. But first... This" he said as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I blushed and said bye. I ran to Harris's house. I ran inside and saw him crying in his bedroom. I sat on the bed beside him. " Harris baby. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wasn't fighting back but the truth is. I liked the kiss. I can't lie. And you hate me now. But I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything.." I said. Harris sat up and hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I get it. Baby girl it's ok. Breakups happen. Maybe it's meant to be or maybe it's just a break. But people will fall in love many times.. And I completely understand. I love you.. So much.." Harris said. "I still love you baby. And yeah. It may be a break.. And I might like Matthew.. but I'm sorry.." I said back. "Can I kiss you one last time" Harris asked. I of course said yes and his lips met mine. The Kiss was good. When I left I went to Matthews.. I knocked. He opened up. I hugged him. "Hey there beautiful... I need to talk to you." He said. We went to his room.. His parents were never home just like me. We sat down. "So.. Jay... I just want to say. I'm sorry. And no that's not enough and it never will be and I can never say it enough. I really like you. And I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend. Please" Matthew asked. I kissed him softly. "Ah. Ill take that as a yes ;-)" Matthew said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. I put my hands on the sides of his head and we kissed for hours. Wow. I feel bad about Harris. But this is amazing. "Matthew. I have a secret to tell you." I said. "What is it??" He said. "Well. I've always liked you. But when you started hurting me I wanted to tell you but I was afraid you would hurt me worse." I said looking away. He put his thumb under my chin and turned my head to him. "Baby. Lets not think about the past. Ok. I love you and that's all that matters" he said. I smiled. He laid me down and took his shirt off. Oh wow. Damn he's sexy. I couldn't help but rub my hands over his abs. "Haha you like them?" He said leaning down getting close to my face. "Oh yeah" I said giggling. He kissed my neck. His hands went down my waist. This was amazing. All of a sudden my phone did its little *buzzzzz* which meant it was ringing. I answered. It was my step brother Baylee Graham... He was also my Bestfriend.. *Phone Convo*