Change. (A Matthew Sherrill Fan-Fiction) chapter 5

"Um.. Baby.. I'll be right back. I'm going to run up to Madasyn's" I said to him lying. "Ok babe hurry back" he said kissing my lips.. I walked to Jorden's. I had to work things out.. I knocked on his door. He opened it.. He is so cute.. His smile.. Wow.. WAIT.. Matthew Matthew Matthew. Ok. I can do this. He greeted me with a warm hug that I gladly excepted. We went in and sat on his bed. "So jay. I just wanted to apologize.. For what I did" Jorden said looking down.. There was a bruise around his bottom lip.. "Jordan. Does that hurt? I'm so sorry Matthew did that.." I said.. "No it- it's fine" he said. "It was a good kiss.. But I have a boyfriend and it felt wrong" I said. "Oh ok.. Well maybe we can be like best friends" Jorden said with a grin.. "Yeah! I-I'd love that" I said as I got lost in his eyes.. I honestly don't know what happened.. We both leaned in.. He pressed his lips on mine.. My hand went softly to his cheek pulling him closer. Wow.. There wasn't a spark.. But that kiss was amazing. "Yeah.. Best friends" I whispered softly.. The kiss broke.. Why- I.. I mean.. What.. What just happened. Why did i do that.. Oh I'm stupid.. I can't undo that. Oh my gosh. Why. "Jorden.. Please. Don't breathe a word about this to anybody.. Please. That was an amazing kiss. but... If you're really my friend. You won't say anything" I said.. "Friend. Uh. Right.. Um.. I won't. I promise." He said softly. "Well I have to go now. Bye." I said.. "Bye" he said giving me a little hug.. I went back to Matthew's.

Jorden-

That word. Friend.. Broke my heart.. I love her. Why. She don't love me.. Ill never love someone so much. That kiss was amazing.. I've never met anyone like her.. I'm not good enough am I.. Maybe I just need to go back to where I came from.. She's the only girl I want.. I don't want Madasyn,, and I don't want anyone else. I want her :(

Matthew-

Jada walked in.. I know that look. Something's wrong with her. "Baby. What's wrong?" I asked as we sat on the couch.. "Why would you assume something is wrong?" She asked. "Babe. I know that look. That's your guilt look. Tell me.. You kissed Jorden. Didn't you" I asked as sadness came over me. "BABY. PLEASE DONT HATE ME. I- I DONT KNOW IT KINDA JUST HAPPENED PLEASE BABY PLEASE IM SO SORRY" she said as she cried.. She cried into my chest. I wasn't mad. I mean. Things happen.. It's ok. "Baby. I'm not mad.. I love you so much" I said. She looked up and wiped her eyes.. "Baby. Your kisses are way better. I just don't know what happened.. I love you too" she said.. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. She smiled.. She made the kiss deeper which drove me crazy ;)