Change. (A Matthew Sherrill Fan-Fiction) chapter 13

The nurses made me calm down. But I couldn't. My baby was sitting there bruised and cut and not moving. We got to the hospital and they rushed him to a room. I was right there beside them. I called everybody and told them what happened. Immediately they all rushed up to the hospital. I was anxiously sitting in the waiting room with Madasyn, Jake, & Kinsey. The doctors came out. The looked at me and motioned me to come in.. I went in the room and looked at Matthew. He was bruised an cut and bandaged up. I ran beside him and grabbed his hand. "Matthew. Baby it's me." I said leaning down and kissing his lips. He opened his eyes. "Jada. Baby. I'm so sorry" he managed to say. "No baby it's fine. I love you so much. I'm so glad you're alive. I can't live without you." I said. "Kiss me" he said. I leaned down and kissed his lips. Tears began to flow from both of our eyes. "I'm never leaving your side baby" I said. "Jada. I love you" he said. The doctors came in and told me that Matthew needed rest. Well. There was a couch in that room so I walked over and sat on it.. I looked over at Matthew as he fell asleep. "Thank you god for keeping him alive" I said.