Chapter Ten

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!

THE FEELS GET REALLY STRONG HERE, I'M PRETTY SURE I CRIED A FEW TIME WRITING THIS CHAPTER, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Readers POV)

I stayed by Kouha's side in his room, as he was still unconscious.
It's been two days now, and he still didn't wake up. I didn't hit him that hard right?, I started to leave the room to get him another hot towel when I felt someone grab my hand from behind. I looked over to see that it was Kouha's hand, his eyes were only half open, but that's all I needed to make my day.

"Kouha I missed you so much, I'm so sorry for everything that happened." I said running up and hugging him, as I felt him put his arms around me as well, I looked at his face, to see him blushing.

'I'm so happy he's awake., I thought to myself.
"Y/n I want to show you something, follow me." Kouha said as he quickly got up and started walking towards the door.
"WHAT?!?!?, you just got up, you should rest a bit more. " I said worriedly but he just shrugs.

"It's fine, I've been hit a lot harder than that before, I'll be fine." He said reassuring me as he took my hand as we left his room.
As we were walking we stayed silent, but it wasn't an akward silence though, it was calm and relaxing.

He took me to a garden that was behind his castle.
"This is all pretty, but why are we here?" I asked a bit confused.
"To tell you the truth Y/n ...., I've been needing to talk to you." He said hesitation rang out in his voice.
"What is it?" I asked curiosity taking over me.

".....I think..I love you...." He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear.
"What?!?!?!?!" I said confused about what he said.
"I SAID I LOVE YOU." He yelled, and before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine.

After he pulled away, he sat on the floor taking me with him as he hugged me tightly.
"PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T EVER LEAVE ME." He said still yelling.
"What's come over you, what's wrong?" I asked as I hugged him back.
"While I was unconscious the last few days, I had the worst dream...that you left me for Kouen." He said sadly.

"Why would I do that?" I asked shocked a little.
"Because he's the first prince, because he's the soon to be king, because he's strong, because he's nice, because he's reliable, because he's smart, because.....he's everything I'm not." He said sadly.
"THAT'S NOT TRUE." now I found myself yelling at him.
"You are strong, you are nice, you are reliable, you are smart, you are everything you said and more, YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING." I yelled the last part as I could feel tears start to roll down my face.

'I never knew he felt this way, he always seemed so happy and nice, but now that I know this now....'
"I would never leave you for him, because...I..." I stopped talking realising what I was about to say, but I know I have to say this to make him laugh and smile again.
"Because......because.......I love you too." I said as I felt my heart start racing and my cheeks getting warm, as a small blush spread on my face.
I looked back at Kouha to see him blushing too, and shock written on his face.
I don't think he was expecting me to say so, but neither did I.

Before I knew it we were kissing once again, we kept kissing until we ran out of breath and had to pull away.
"What are we gonna do?, you're a prince, and I'm your servant. Our relationship can't last to long." I said sadly.
"I'll talk to Kouen later today." He said happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the chapter but I thought that was a good place to stop.
Anyway please vote if you like, comment if you have any ideas, questions, or problems in the story, and I would really appreciate it if you could start following me as well, anyways I'll try making chapter eleven in the next few days or so.
I hope you have injoyed the story so far. Have a great rest of the day.