Chapter thirteen

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALOT OF ABUSE IN A WAY AND BLOOD...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reader pov

It's been three weeks when Kouha left, but he said he would only be gone for a few days...I have a bad feeling about this.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kouha's pov

I woke up to the sound of footsteps I looked up before looking back down feeling very dizzy all of a sudden.
As I look down I see my once clean white shirt now almost painted in dry blood...my blood?
I see lots of cuts and bruises all over my arms and legs.......'what happened to me???' I asked myself as I went to my pocket to grab my sword, but it's not in there.

"Looking for this." A man said as I look up I see the same twisted king with the same twisted smile holding up my sword, as I now found myself glaring at him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Readers pov again

'I still don't feel good about Kouha being gone for so long.' I thought to myself, as I found myself knocking on Kouen's office door, as I heard a faint "Come in." As I slowly opened the door and walked in to see Kouen doing some paperwork and Koumei reading on a scroll in his hands.

Kouen looked up from his work, now looking up at me.
"You're y/n right?" He asked not fully remembering who you are.
I bowed before answering.
"Yes that's me, I have some concerns about Prince Kouha not returning back yet." I said sadly.

"The king of the Raeom Empire already contacted me, to let us know that Kouha changed his mind of not wanting to marry the princess there, their making preparations for the marriage now."
"What, that can't be right. Something is not right here and if you guys are more concerned about this Empire than your little brother...then I'll go to Raeom Empire myself." I declared angerly.

Kouen gave me a puzzled look then turned to look at Koumei.
"Koumei go with y/n to the Raeom Empire and make sure everything is okay there."
"Yay, come on Koumei. We have a long ride ahead of us." I said happily running out of the room as Koumei followed behind me shortly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kouha's pov

"Come on, scream for me already." The king said as he dug my sword deeper into my leg causing Blood to fall on the floor and a bit on my clothing, but even though it did hurt there's no way I'm gonna show him I'm week...so I kept myself from screaming out.

"Or if you really want the pain to stop you could just say that you want to marry my daughter." He said giving me a happy smile as he kept cutting my legs open.
"Never, why would I want to marry a ordinary princess when I already have someone back home that I love?" I asked him while I was still glaring at him.

"Wrong answer." He said as he cut into my legs deeper making it impossible to walk anymore, but I still didn't scream.
"Wow, you really are tough aren't you?, that makes it less fun for me." He said sadly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/n pov

Koumei turned into his djinn equip so we could fly and get to the Empire faster and I'm riding on his back. I look down and see a very large Empire below us......."So this is the Raeom Empire?" I asked myself as we started floating towards a very large castle, where we see two guards, we walk up to.
"Hello I am Ren Koumei, the second Prince of the Kou Empire, I wanted to check on my little brother and make sure he's doing alright." Koumei says politely, but after that they wouldn't let us through and they acted really strange.
I think your right y/n, something is not right here, we'll need to sneak in if we're going to see Kouha." He said as we walked to the back of the castle.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
~Sorry for all the pov changes in this chapter, but I wanted to make sure you guys knew what was happening to both yourself and Kouha.~

Kouha's pov

"Since you're not being very fun I'll just have to kill you." The king said angerly.
"What???, you can't do that. If you do you'll cause both of our Empire's to start a war." I said now getting scared.
"So you don't care if your hurt or possibly killed, but you care about your family going into war, or your family getting hurt?" He asked sourly.

"I guess so."
"Well let me give you some advise for the next life...people like you who thinks that way won't survive in this world." He said holding the sword above his head about to stab it into me.
"Oh and let me tell you a little secret, when you were gonna marry my daughter, Radoia. I was already planning to start a war with Kou, this is just gonna set us at a minor set back." He said as he started to throw my sword into me, I closed my eyes expecting the impact, and when it did happen it hurt alot, I kept my eyes closed as I felt my blood leaving my body...is this really the end for me?
----------------------------------------------------------
And that is how to leave a huge cliffhanger, please vote and/or comment and let me know if you have any questions or anything...bye