Chapter Two

A/N
----------
Hey everyone sorry about the short chapter before, but I'm gonna try writing longer chapters if I can, so please vote if you like, and comment if you have any ideas, questions, or complaints and I'll try answering if I can, anyways thanks for reading please enjoy while you continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still your pov)

I looked behind me and saw a beautiful girl with long pink hair, pink eyes, and a wealthy white dress with white shorts to match.
She was laying on the swords blade stopping me from moving. behind her was three other women with maid outfits and two guards beside them.

"Well it looks like this girl tried stealing my most valuable object."
She said angerly.
The guards and maids bowed to her.
"Prince Kouha what shall we do to her the first one asked.
'Wait prince....so he's a guy?' I asked myself shocked.

"Just through her in the palace dungeon, I haven't decided yet." He says as he easily picks up his sword and begins walking away.
"Junjun, Jinjin, Reirei we're leaving now." Prince Kouha says as the maids starts walking behind him.

Before I knew it one of the guards had me over his shoulder the other one walking behind us to make sure I wouldn't excape, as we all headed towards the Kou Palace. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

                             (Kouha's pov)

'At first I wanted to send this girl to death's door as soon as I saw her with my sword, but something inside me made me not...what's this new feeling I have?.'

I looked back at the girl to see her (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing down her back.
'It looks like she fell asleep.' I thought to myself as we arrive at the Kou Palace.

(Your pov)

When I woke up I found myself laying on the ground behind bars that looks like a dungeon.
'I hurt all over.' I thought to myself as I slowly got up suddenly I heard a banging noise followed by yelling.

"I don't care about that just let me see that girl I dropped off a few days ago."
'Wait have I been asleep for that long?' I asked myself as I suddenly heard a couple of foot steps coming closer to me.

I looked up to see the Prince I met the other day, he had a creepy smile on his face as he stared at me.
"Took you long enough to wake up, you know I came down to this vial place everyday to see you but you never woke up." He said angerly.
'He acts like I was asleep for years.' I thought to myself as I just stared at him.

"Let's make a deal." He said happily staring me down with eyes that said if you refuse your dead.
"What kind of deal?" I asked as his grin grew wider if that was possible.