Chapter Fourteen

{Chapter Fourteen}

His brows furrow but I see them light with something akin to approval. Wordlessly I wrap a hand around his shaft and slide his length into my mouth. He gasps and his hands fall to grasp my hair tightly, pushing himself deeper into my throat. I can hear his heavy breathing, filling the bathroom combined with my own heavy breathing and the sound of the water falling over us into the white porcelain bathtub.

My hair sticks to my forehead as it gets wet, and water gets in my eyes while I bob my head. I pull back to flick my tongue over his tip but before I can take him back in he pushes himself in. A new spark of excitement fills me at his rough treatment, the way he's taking control. It's kind of sexy.

I continue to blow him, letting him push me deep in my throat, making me gag slightly once or twice, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The noises he makes are perfect, and that last minute before he shoots in my mouth, the moment when his eyes glaze over and he has to support himself on the wall makes it all that more enjoyable.

He pants when he's finished and I stand up, trying to catch my own breath. When his breathing is a bit more steady his eyes meet mine and he arches a brow.

"What was that?"

"Your going away present." I reply. He laughs and turns around to turn off the water.

"That's one hell of a present," he states and gets out, drying himself off before pulling on a loose fitting white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I lean against the wall in the shower, unwilling to get dressed just yet.

"You know," I call and he turns his attention from the mirror to me. "If you stayed we could do that and more all the time."

He laughs and shakes his head, returning his attention to the mirror. "Sorry, honey, you'll have to do more than that to make me stay."

I hum and finally step out of the shower to drape my arms around his neck, dropping my head so I can kiss at his neck. "I could always fuck you, would that make you stay?"

"So vulgar," he sighs and turns around, a smile on his lips as always. "You can't make me stay, this is a huge deal for me. I've always wanted to do this, and no man is going to change that."

"You sure? 'Cause I think if I had the chance I could persuade you," I purr and move to run my hands up his shirt but he grabs them before I can.

"It isn't that long, Jay. Just be patient. Now get dressed, we have to leave in a few minutes." David orders and leaves me alone in the bathroom. I sigh and pull on my jeans before I go into the living room to retrieve my sweater and boots. I grab my keys off the coffee table and wait patiently for Dave to gather his bags.

He enters the living room with two suitcases, a travel on, and a duffle bag. I grab the two suitcases and raise a brow.

"All ready?" I ask. He looks around and nods with a sigh.

"As ready as I'll ever be," he replies. I nod and follow him out of the apartment. While we're in the elevator a thought occurs to me and I glance at Dave curiously.

"Do you have a play room?" I blurt out with no prior contemplation on whether that question is appropriate. He looks over at me with furrowed brows in confusion.

"What?" He questions in amusement. I clear my throat and look away.

"I just know most er, people in that group like have play rooms...right?" He laughs and my cheeks begin to burn slightly.

"No," he replies. He chuckles a little longer before sobering up. "But I have a large toy collection if you ever want to see it."

I begin coughing, seemingly due to my inability to swallow correctly, and David just laughs some more. I huff and turn away from him after I stop coughing but he's still laughing slightly.

"Sorry, hon, I had to. Now don't ignore me, come 'ere," he moves to wrap his arm around my waist and he kisses my neck. I sigh then lean into him, trying to memorizing him. That way when it's late at night and I feel lonely I can come back to it and remember every detail of him.

"I don't want you to leave," I mutter.

"I know," he replies. The elevator stops at the ground floor and I lead the way to my truck, loading all his bags in the back before we both get in, with Dave struggling to get in as always.

Then I drive towards the airport, and the closer we get, the bigger the lump in my throat grows. My chest tightens painfully and my palms sweat, my body is tense. The only thing keeping me together right now is David's hand resting on my thigh, rubbing circles against my jeans with his thumb.

I try to drive slow, just so I can have more time with him but that doesn't seem to help. We still make it to the airport on time and I still have to help him unload. We grab his bags and walk into the relatively crowded airport. The cold air from the AC in the building nips at my skin, though my sweater helps soothe it.

We make it to his gate with a few minutes to spare and after he loads his bags on the conveyor belt to be scanned he turns to me with a sad smile.

"I'll call you," he assures and I nod, biting my lip.

"You better," I manage, my voice breaking slightly. He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses me deeply. He pulls away quickly though, leaving me breathless and needing more, but he already begins to walk away before I can say anything about it.

He's just about to enter the terminal when I finally catch my breath and call out to him. He turns around briefly, his eyes sparkling as I'm sure my own are.

"I love you!" I shout. He freezes and looks like he's going to say something but someone pushes him through the doorway before he can. And then he's gone. I sigh and wait a few more minutes before I turn around and head back to my truck.

The whole drive back to my house the lump in my throat continues to hurt more and more. But I manage to keep it together to reach my house safely. I get out, lock my truck, trudge over the yellowing grass that only reminds me that David was supposed to fix my plants for me, and to my front door. I unlock it, slip in, disarm my alarm, pull my shoes off and discard my sweater on the way to my room.

"Jay?" Christian calls from behind me and I pause before I enter my room.

"Yeah?" I ask, thankful my voice doesn't break.

"What's wrong?" He asks. He stifles a yawn and I turn around, biting into my lip.

"I dropped David off at the airport," I reply. I expect him to call me a pansy for being so emotional but instead he nods with a sad smile.

"Alright," he moves past me into my room and pulls me by my wrist to the bed. He gently pushes me down to the bed and I sigh, getting comfortable. He gets in next to me after turning the light off and pulls me against himself. "It's going to be okay."

I don't reply, I don't really trust my voice at the moment. Who knew it would be the only guy I love turning me into a pile of crap, the same pile I turn all my flings to. I guess that saying is right, karma's a raging bitch.

I close my eyes and take comfort in the soothing feeling cuddling brings. Thankfully I manage to fall asleep, though my dreams are plagued with thoughts of David. Not that I'm complaining, at least I get to see him.