Please wake up

Last time:
She was laying in bed, like a delicate rose, so fragile.
So beautiful
___________________________
Your pov
I heard Jack get in the room, but I just pretended to be asleep.
" I'm so sorry all of this happened to you its all my fault, I should have been better staying in touch with you" his voice sounded like he was crying and I heard him sniff.
" please just be okay, please wake up"
I slowly opened my eyes, there was a blinding light right in my face.
" J-Jack ?"
" Yes?" His voice was hopeful
" I love you "
" and I love you too "
" when im gone, forget me. I never wanted to be remembered, because then you will feel sorrow, and i dont want anyone to feel like i did."
He looked at me like i was insane, like he never knew me.
" why didn't you tell me how you felt ? I could have helped"
I shook my head, " no i didn't want you to feel worried, sad or like it was your fault"
And i continued " please just listen.
I love you, never doubt that. I want you to find happiness, to make a family with a beautiful girl.
Don't ever regret what you have done, whats done is done, and can never get undone"
I looked at him for a moment, staying silent to make sure the words had sunk in.
He looked like he was going  to cry, but i knew him... he tried to stay strong, he didn't want to upset me.
" you can cry if you want to, I wont have a chance to tell anyone " i said and chuckled a little.
He stared to cry, and i gave him a hug.
We stayed like that for a while, but i knew that I would be gone soon.
I pulled away an looked at him dead serious. " I love you"
The heart monitor started beeping again, and i knew this was the last time i would see him.
" stay strong Sean, remember what i told you"
" NOOOO, NURESE! HELP!" He sounded so helpless like he was the one dying.
But he wasn't and I was so happy that he was alright, he was gonna make it, he was going to get stronger from this experience.
I knew from the bottom of my heart, that this was always how it would have ended, even if I would have never met him, I would have died in this hospital at this exact moment.
And then I heard it agin, the sound of my own heart flatlining.
And then I died...
I don't know what I would have expected, but I just saw everything like I was still alive, but I was hovering above everyone.
I saw how the nurses tried to bring me back to life.
I saw how Sean was rushed out of the room.
I saw his face when they told him I had passed away, the devastated look on his face.
He feel down to the floor, it looked like he wanted to scream but his voice was gone, like I took it with me when I died.
And then the tears, oh so many tears, more than I ever thought he would cry.
I smiled faintly, he really had loved me.
Oh Sean I said, but it sounded like the wind was carrying it away even though I was inside.
It will al be alright he looked around still sobbing, like he had heard my words.
He looked like he was done crying, even though tears still feel from his face.
I felt how I was levitating, that I was going higher and higher.
It was out of my control, but I knew I would never see the face of earth aging.
Everything got brighter and brighter, to the point where it was hurting my eyes.
And then it was total light...

---------------------------------------
That's it, my book is complete.
I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for toying with your emotions.
Bye-bye....