Dinner and truth

(A/N)
Yay someone is reading this story
--------------------------------------------
The people stop laughing and so do you, you look at Jack and then at Mark, you just realized that your taking their time from what ever they were supposed to be doing.
" eh, sorry I took your time, I know that you are probably supposed to be doing something " you say feeling super embarrassed.
" it's fine it has only been like ten minutes, and we were supposed to eat dinner" Jack says, looking at you.
" oh well I better get going " you say feeling a bit disappointed and sad.
" hey I have an idea, why don't you come eat with us... Ehm " Mark said, and you could hear he struggled with your name, obviously because you didn't tell him.
" y/n" you say, and you see the tension leave his face.
" and I would love too, if you don't mind eating with a fan" you say because you know that you are fangirling so hard on the inside.
" of course we wouldn't mind, you seem like a nice person y/n" Jack says, smiling at you.
You smile back, he is your hero, and he is right in front of you. It's your dream come true. You haven't smiled this much in years, well at least not real smiles. You are filled with gratitude.
" thanks for it all, saving my life, making me smile... Telling me that you truly care, it's so nice of you, and it never happened to me before " you say with a silly smile covering your hole face.
" no problem, it's nice to know that what you do are appreciated" Jack says and looks at you. " I never thought that filming me play video games could mean so much to someone" he continued.
" well it did, you, Mark, Felix all of you... It meant the world to me, he'll it meant life or death, so again thank you" this is one of the most sincere things you have ever said, this is not the usual lies... This is the truth, your truth.
" wow, just really wow" Felix say, he apparently did not think that he made a difference.
You blush a little, it's weird telling the truth, it's like being naked. You aren't in control, you have nothing to hide yourself with... Just truth.
" ok let's go grab some dinner" Mark break the awkward silence.
The guys grabs their coats, but you didn't bring yours so you just get up and follow them.
" what do you wanna eat?" Jack asked the group, you were about eighth people.
" I'm thinking pizza" Mark said
" ok everyone who doesn't want pizza?" Jack asked...
No respond
" well pizza it is " he said and you all turned the corner, there where an Italian restaurant with a giant sign that says " PIZZA AND PASTA"
You all just automatically go in there.
A happy and cheerful waitress comes up to you. " what can I help you with ?" She asked, with a big smile reviling her perfect teeth.
" a table for eight" Jack said, smiling back at the waitress.
" ok, follow me" She said, leading the way to a table.
You got to the table, and everyone took a seat. Leaving one empty chair for you. You sat next to Jack and Mark, you were happy you got that chair.
You were just about to pull out the chair, when Mark quickly stood up and pulled out your chair. He is such a gentleman.
" thanks" you say, blushing a little.
" no problem " he said sitting back at his seat.
-----------------------------
A/N
Ok this is it for this chapter, hoped you enjoyed it. I will try to update as soon as possible.

Bye-by