Bad at lieing

You hear voices, people are concerned. " I'm sorry, that I make them sad" you whisper in his shoulder.
" don't be, you should be happy that people care"
You think about what he said, you love him and have loved him for 2 years.
" I'm happy I finally got to meet you"
" I tried to stay strong for way too long, you made me  happy and made me smile, but I didn't, I don't wanna let people see how weak I am" you let out a laugh " and look at me now"
Jack gently sat you down on a couch, stroking a piece of hair away from your face, it makes you smile.
" it's okay if you leave, I'm fine" you say, as your smile turns fake, it's the lie you always tell so your pretty convincing.
" I don't think that you are" he says.
You stare at him, the colour draining from your face. People never know that you arent fine. And sure it makes sense that he does but it is so... so. Scary? Uncomfortable? Just not nice, it's like getting rammed in the chest. All of the air being blown out of you.
" that's what I thought" he says and smirks at you.
" I can't even lie anymore" you whisper, barely audible as tears form in your eyes.
Jack takes your hand and let his arm around your shoulders.
It makes you giggle, even though tears run down your face.
You look around the room.
Mark, Bob, Wade and Felix were there.
There were other people, but you didn't recognize them. You smile a big smile, on the inside you were fangirling soooo bad, but you kept calm.
It was like a storm of emotions, you were devastated and wanting to cry and waile, but seeing all these people. The only people who could make you genuinely smile, it warmed you up.
You look at Jack, you don't wanna say it but you feel like you need to " I don't wanna bug you guys, I can leave if you want me to"
Jack looks at you and say " no stay, I can see you wont mind our company "
You feel happiness filling you body
" thanks " you really mean it.
----------
Ok so I know nobody have read it so far but still, I'm gonna make another chapter soon :-) bye bye