Bodys

A/N
Holy moly 28 reads!
That's amazing guys, thank so much it means a lot.
Now back to the story
---------------

You hear the paramedics, then and Jack are talking.
You tried to say something.
You feel a worm breath close to your mouth.
You open your eyes, disappointed you see that it isn't Jack. Just a paramedic, leaning in to hear if your breathing.
" Jack ? I'm sorry " you whisper.
" I'm here y/n" you hear Jacks voice say.
" it going to be okay, you won't die just keep fighting " you hear him say...
But those two things doesn't fit together. Being okay and not dying, it was the opposite.
You feel the ambulance stop, you actually didn't realize you were in an ambulance till it stopped.
You know that you were at the hospital but you just black out.
When you wake up you look at a clock, it's 1 am.
You look around in the room, nobody is there.
You're disappointed, but not surprised.
You would have hoped to see Jack, but why would he stay here for you ?
No one cares about you
Your worthless, to everyone
But as soon as you thought that, the door opens.
You see some bright green hair, then his beautiful face.
It was Jack, he cared...
You feel joy, you smile a weak but real smile.
Maybe he was right, maybe it was going to be ok.
" your up I see" Jack said, but he looked a bit worried.
" yeah, I'm up... But why are you here ? You should be sleeping " you say, your voice still weak because of the blood loss.
" Sleep is for the weak" Jack said, smiling at you.
" and you know I only seep one mili second anyways " he stars to giggle
You can't help but laugh, even though it hurts.
" you should go home Jack, it's ok... I think I will get better soon" you say, even though you want him to stay.
This is what you do, you push away the people that cares...
Because you don't want to be a burden.
" no it's fine, they told me I could stay in that bed..." He said pointing at another bed in the room.
"I thought they would only let close family stay?" You say obviously as a question.
" yeah about that, I told them I'm your boyfriend so they would let me stay" he said scratching his neck, looking super embarrassed, but also very cute.
" oh really?" You say smirking at him.
Just to mess with him
" y/n please don't tell anyone, all the fans would go nuts" he said that begging at you...
You break down laughing.
" Jack I'm just f*€king with you" you manage to finally say after you have laughed for a while.
" Oh you really got me there" he says looking really relieved.

After a few seconds of silence
Jack walks over to the bed... He takes of his shoes, then his socks and then his shirt revealing his chest.
You feel your heart go faster as he slowly took of the shirt. You realized you were staring, and looked away just a second before he looked at you.

He laid down in his bed...
You thought:
I wish he was laying in the same bed as me so he could hold me...
But why would he, he was embarrassed to even pretend to be your boyfriend.
Of course he was embarrassed, you were a fat ugly whore. Just as they used too call you.

You feel the tears coming, you accidentally sob, loud enough for Jack to possibly hear.
You hear him getting out of bed.
The hand on your shoulder...
" What are you crying about?" His voice was so gentle.
" honestly, I wish you could hold me... Then I realized you was embarrassed to even pretend to be my boyfriend.
They were right, I am a fat ugly whore"
You can't even say the last part without teas completely covering your sight.
You feel his body close to yours. His arm around you.
This was perfect...
But maybe it was just a dream. Because you were never this lucky.
----------
A/N
Ok so this is it for this chapter.
I won't be able to update tomorrow, sorry.