Chapter Two

Today is Tuesday and I was kinda nervous to be going to Mr Barakat’s house but then it’s just for extra prep right? I moved out the crowd as again there was guys fighting in the corridor. “Break it up people and get to class!” a teacher shouted and people awed and walked away. I walked to my next class until I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I froze and turned round to see a smiling Mr Barakat. “Are you still up for coming round to mine after school?” he asked and I nodded my head. “Great! Do you have me last?” he asked and again I nodded my head. “Alright, just wait after class and soon we’ll get to mine alright?” he asked and I nodded my head as he walked away leaving me there regaining my breath. Smelling the sweet scent from him had me intoxicated and I couldn’t speak without falling to my knees.

Thankfully I made it to class and it was English, I didn’t mind but probably because I sit in between Zack and Rian for that matter. I sat in my seat with the guys already waiting for me; smiling saying hello. Soon the class started and as usual we passed out notes as the teacher’s talking about her weekends. I should really pay attention but when will I ever do Critical Essay or a poem? We were talking about Alex and Lisa on the notes and Zack passed it back to Rian and I as he wrote: At the party you will have to make Alex woo for you.

But how will I do that? I wrote back showing to Rian and Zack.

Not that I’m trying to be mean here but Carly…your dress sense suck! I looked at Rian in shock. Zack nodded his head agreeing.

And maybe try and be more appealing to him

So, for the party should I just show up with my face caked with makeup and a slutty dress?!

More like a nice dress but no slutty dress and not a cake face. Just at the party maybe flirt with more guys or maybe make out with them

But guys…I haven’t had my first kiss yet I wrote and they nodded their heads scrunching their face. I don’t want to have my first kiss with a randomer that probably doesn’t know me

We will get someone for you to do it

Like who? I wrote and they shrugged their shoulders, I groaned and wrote: Face it, I’m screwed.

And that was the last of it. I didn’t know what to do to try and get Alex to like me? But who will help me do all that kind of stuff? More nice clothes and loosen up.

After English and Religious Education, it was lunchtime. We all sat on our table and ate our lunch and it was quiet but an awkward one. Alex looked at us weirdly until he blurted out: “What?”

“Dude, you have tonnes of hickeys on your neck, I guess you guys had fun yesterday,” Rian muttered and he nodded his head smirking that made me want to puke everything out what I’ve eaten today. “I still not approve.” He said.

“Rian, I don’t care who you approve Lisa’s a nice girl and I really like her,” he said.

“If you didn’t know her giving the football team blowjobs then yeah she’s nice.” Zack said and Rian and I nodded our heads since its true.