Save Me[PercyJacksonFic]

Thank you for reading my story, it's not the best right now but I swear its gonna improve. I just went back to writing and I haven't wrote in a LONG time , but thank you for reading.

These idea's CAME FROM ME, and if you think I stole your idea please tell me and I will try to re-write it in a different way thank you.

>>>>>+<<<<<

" Hurry up! Get the Golden Fleece now!" Annabeth was about to lay the small blanket on top of Caitlyn but she had just stopped Annabeth right in time.

"P-please, I don't need it I had cheated death so many times." Caitlyn cracked a small smile to Percy and Annabeth. Caitlyn was attacked by the furies from behind. By surprise and she was too late to kill it.

"N-no Princess y-you can't leave me! Y-you promise that you wouldn't!" Percy choked on his words not able to say good-bye to his girlfriend.

"I-I'm sorry Percy I need to pass on my spirit to another Demi-god. I have had this spirit too long." Tears rushed down Annabeth's Percy's, Grover's, and Tyson's face. Caitlyn couldn't bear to leave her four best-friend let alone her boyfriend.

Caitlyn let out a deep breathe trying to block out the pain. "Promise me you all would always remember me?" The four best-friends nodded at her with a smile at her face. "We'll even give you a statue for being so brave." Percy chuckled at Tyson's comment.

"One last kiss?" Percy voice was soft and you could just hear the sadness from his voice. Caitlyn nodded as they leaned closer and their lips touch one anothers this kiss was nothing they ever felt , it was full of love and passion. Percy deepened the kiss and tears rushed down their face quickly. Caitlyn pulled away with her eyes shut and took her last breathe.

"I love you Percy Jackson." She whispered before her heart stopped beating. Percy sobbed in Tyson's arm he couldn't accept that she was gone. Caitlyn Newman was off onto a better place. Tyson and Grover took Percy back to Cabin3 they both knew they had to watch over him for a few weeks. Annabeth just stared at Caitlyn's cold dead body. Annabeth was probably the closest to Caitlyn besides Percy.

"Y-you can't be gone." She whispered. Annabeth finally let her tears flow out. She screamed at Caitlyn's un-moving body telling her she needed to be alive. Tyson quickly grabbed Annabeth by the waist trying to pull her away, Annabeth caused a tantrum in the room, she kicked and screamed at Tyson telling him to let go.

"Y-You can't leave me Thalia left, Luke left, and now you're gone. Please come back soon." Annabeth whispered to her self .

The whole camp was quiet, thunder rumbled across the city, waves crashed crazily due to Caitlyn's death. Everyone loved Caitlyn she saved Olympus so many times with Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and sometimes Nico. Caitlyn was the sunshine in Camp Half Blood she was star fighter when it came to duels and challenges. She was the one you would go to when you're sad or husr need advice. She was the best prankster. She was a beautiful girl you could mistake for a Aphrodite child.She was the light of camp.

A few weeks passed her death who knew a daughter of Apollo could cause a serious depression to the camp? Everyone didn't dare to say her name especially in front of Grover, Annabeth, and Percy.

"Who do you think would her spirit go to? Would it be a demi-god? Gods please let her be our age at least." Questions went around the camp "Who do you think she would be?" "What if it's a boy?" "How old do you think he/she would be?" They think Percy won't hear but he did. Percy couldn't take it her name spread like a wild fire at the camp, his father Poseidon even came down just to tell him he needed to let go.

Camp Half Blood just wasn't the same.

>>>>>+<<<<<