Chapter 32 - We... What?

Start from the beginning

"Another thing..." Ozpin started.

"How would you feel on becoming a member of our family permanently?" he smiled.

Blake looked at Ozpin and Glynda, both of them were smiling.

"Perm-anently?..."

"He means adoption honey" Glynda joined in.

Adoption?...

....!

"Wait! You mean you--"

"Want to adopt you? Yes, yes we do" he smirked.

"But why?..."

Glynda and Ozpin both looked at each other and smiled.

"You're like a daughter to us, Blake" Glynda started.

"And as you know it Glynda is unable to... have children..." Ozpin said.

"You use to always call her mommy if I recall"

Blake blushed.

"Please don't bring that up... it's embarrassing" Blake looked away.

"We have the papers ready. All we have to do is sign them, including you" Glynda said.

"We are just waiting for your blessing" Ozpin took another sip.

Blake looked at the both of them with shock, not knowing what to think of this.

But as she closed her eyes all the memories of Ozpin and Glynda flashed in her mind.

Memories of when they met in the hospital, of when they took her to the school, of when they would go out to places, having picnics, and much much more.

Blake smiled as she opened her eyes and they began to water.

"Yes" a tear fell.

Glynda's eyes began to water as well realizing that Blake had just given them the go to adopt her. She began to sob as she hugged her, Ozpin smiled at the wonderful sight before him. Blake's ears flattened against her head as Glynda began to pet her head.

But all of a sudden during the embrace an image of her and the golden girl from her dream showed up in her mind.

Blake stiffened, her eyes wide. Glynda noticed this and pulled away, wiping a tear.

"You okay?" she asked, sniffling a bit.

Blake just stood there, frozen.

"Blake?" Ozpin asked, raising his brow.

Blake's eyes were wide, her breath hitched but she began to breathe rapidly. Her eyes were full of confusion, fear, so many emotions that she couldn't describe.

The images of her and that girl kept appearing. Then the image of the girl's bloody body appeared and Blake trembled, shaking in fear.

"Blake!" Yang yelled as she barged in the room.

Blake turned around to look at Yang but all she saw was the little girl. The girl yelled Blake's name but along with her voice was Yang's voice as well and the girl slowly morphed into Yang.

Blake began to feel dizzy, sleepy, and she slowly started to fall over. Before she could hit the ground Yang caught her in her arms. She shook her trying to wake her lover up.

"Blake?! What's wrong? Wake up!"

Glynda put her hand on Yang's shoulders.

"Calm down! She just passed out from the shock..." she said.

"How did you know?"

"Huh?" Yang looked at Glynda.

"How did you know that something was wrong?"

Yang just looked at Blake who was currently unconscious.

"I... I don't know... It was like I could feel her emotions... I thought I heard her cry my name too... But... The voice I heard it was like a younger version of hers..." she looked at Ozpin and Glynda as well.

"What is going on?" she asked, you could hear the fear and confusion in her voice.

"Yang..." Ozpin said.

"We have a lot to talk about"

Yang just looked at the both of them as they had serious looks on their faces but you could see the shame and sadness in them too.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

The two looked at each other but then looked back at Yang.

"About your childhood" Glynda said.

"My childhood?" Yang repeated confusingly.

"Not just your childhood" Ozpin added.

"Both of your childhoods"

Yang was getting more and more confused by the second.

"Our- my- her- what- what is going on?!" she yelled in frustration.

"Why do we need to talk about this?! What does that have to do with anything?!"

"Because..." Glynda tried to say but she choked, unable to get the words out.

Ozpin stood up from his chair and gave Yang a deep, serious look. She knew that he meant business.

"Because you two use to know each other" said a familiar voice behind her.

Glynda and Ozpin looked past Yang and she followed their gaze, her eyes widened a bit. Uncle Qrow was leaning against the wall. But, who she saw next to him was what surprised her.

"Dad..."

---------------------

HI! 

Here you guys go! Chapter 32! Things are getting a bit intense now. Is this even surprising? 

Anyway, I asked you guys last time about the Patreon thing and some of you said that it was a good idea. So, I have made a Patreon and if you guys would like to donate to me then just copy and paste this link: https://www.patreon.com/xPikaPowerx. 

Thank you guys again for all the support! Have a great weekend! 

Reviews/Comments Are Very Appreciated :) 

Estimated Release Date For Chapter 33: Nov. 25th

~ Pika