Friends or Allies

Normal POV:

Another long world meeting and as usually it's total chaos in the meeting hall. South Africa stares at the scene with bewilderment as she sits quietly in her chair. To think that this all started because America was laughing to loud before he began his speech and he got silence by bushy browed brit. The whole argument went way too far and if something isn't done this could resolve in world war 3.

South Africa POV:

I can't believe what just happened here! Everything was so calm a second ago well I should have guessed it wouldn't last. 'Sigh' it's actually funny if you pay attention to what the rest of the countries are doing. America's usually loud voice can barely be heard over the storm that has now taken place in the building. Spain is holding back a struggling, swearing Romano before he can attempt to strangle Germany who is currently being clung to by a cowering Italy scared by all the conflict between countries. Prussia is laughing loudly at the priceless look on his brother's face to the point where he is practically crying. Turkey is making fun of Greece again who lands a punch right in his face. Aww the really do love each other!

The next thing I saw made my blood run cold. England was strangling France who seems to already had taken a few hits considering his forehead was bleeding.

"ENGLAND STOP!" I yell running to them. "Stay out of this love!" he said through gritted teeth. "Yo England! dude calm down and let the man go!" America came to help "Please you're hurting him! I thought you stopped doing things like this!" the fear clear in my voice. "I SHOULD KILL YOU, YOU BLOODY FROG!" and with that he dropped the Frenchman and stormed out the doors. By now the whole room was quite.

"England wait!" I tried to follow him but America stopped me "The hero will go after him! Why don't you help Francy pants over there?" "But I!" "No dudette I don't want you to get hurt so help here ok!?" he said in a serious tone which is really rear for the childish American. I look back to the injured Frenchman still on the floor looking back at me "Ok, but be careful!" I say to him and he's out of the door in a flash.

Walking back to France I offer him my hand "Come on I think I saw a first aid kit in the lobby." He takes my hand and I help him up. "Thanks for the help mademoiselle" he said as he kissed my hand. I hit him on his head with a bright blush on my face "You never change do you?!" I ask him as he hisses in pain as I immediately feel guilty about the whole thing "sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" I try to apologise but just chuckles at me grabbing my hand and heading to the door "Don't worry about it fleur (flower)!" he said looking down at me. I smile back at him.

As we enter the lobby I see the first aid kit sitting on the counter. I try to reach for it only to realize he is still holding my hand. "Um...France" "Oui mademoiselle?" he ask and I motion to our hands with are still intertwined "My apologies." And with that he let go. "Go and sit on the chair over there I'll get the kit."

When I turned only to see a painful expression on his face worry filled my body as I went over to him kneeling beside the chair he had his eyes closed and the wound's bleeding seems worse "France are you alright?" I ask while putting on protective gloves. "Not really" he said in a quiet voice as he looked at me with a small smile. I roll my eyes at the site. Carefully cleaning the trial the blood had left while holds his other cheek to keep him from moving as I concentrate on the wound. After cleaning and applying disinfectant to it I put a rather large plaster over it.

France POV:

South Africa is really good at this and on top of it she is cute. I can't believe that she is the sister of that Brit they are so different. I think I should actually apologise to him. Now that I actually know her I can't imagine doing something like that to a flower like this. I look down in shame as she finishes. "Here you should take this it'll help with the pain." She says as she hand me some pain killers. "Merci beaucoup (thank you very much)" she smiles as she hands me a glass of water.

Normal POV:

America followed the furious England outside. "England Dude wait up!" America yelled after him. When the Brit turned around "I can't believe she rescued the bloody frog!" he hisses as he continues down the road. "He was the one insulting her like that, my little sister! I swear I'm personally going to cut of his" "Dude England calm down," America interrupted him "what did he say anyways?" "He said 'She is such a beautiful doll so innocent, I can't wait to take her home and play with her and turn her into a real woman'" England said quoting the Frenchman. "HE SAID WHAT!?!? AND I LEFT HER TO TREAT THAT BASTERD!!" America yelled running back to the meeting hall with an even angrier Brit hot on his tail.

To be continued!

☆ ♡ A/n ♡ ☆
Hey everyone what did you think !

Can France be trusted?
Will he be the friend South Africa needs?
Or
Will he end up hurting her?

See you guys next time !
~ rainbow_glitch