Welcome to the World

South Afica's POV :

"Oh no I'm late again! " I scream to myself as I run through the streets . I make a few sharp turns in the direction of the meeting hall (lol is that even a thing :p). I finally stopped in front of the building to catch my breath and straightenedmy skirt and top . I look up towards the door and walk up to it.

'Okay South Africa you can do this!' I think as I take a deep breath and open the door and walk in. As I make my way to the meeting room I feel a ton of butterflies. I reach the door to the meeting, 'no the door to my new life' I think as a small smile graces my lips,and I knock on the door.

The door opens and my brown eyes meet kind violet ones. "Can I help you miss?" He asks polightly "Um yeah , Is this the world meeting? " I asked with a smile "Yes,are you looking for someone?" "No I'm actually a country. I'm South Africa,!" I say and smile at the blond man and stretch out my hand for him to shake."Well nice to meet you I'm Finland"he smiles and shake my hand.

Finland's POV :

'Wow she seems nice I hope we can be friends! We can even form an alliance! I hope the others will treat her well' . I think as I go back into the meeting room.

South Africa's POV :

Walking back into the room I follow him."DUDE WATCH OUT! " I hear someone scream and duck on reflex. As soon as I duck something that looks like a burnt scone hits the wall behind me. "Hey! Who through that, you could'vehit the frau!"  (I'm sorry I literally stink at acsents so I'm not even gonna try!) a guy with slicked back blond hair and blue eyes yelled in a German ascent. Everyone in the room was now looking at me. "Are you hurt,love!?" A familiar voice asked I turned to se a man with blond hair,green eyes and bushy eyebrows. I could recognize those eyebrows anywhere. I smile at him"I'm fine thanks England".He walks over to me and gives me a hug "I missed you South "he said as he called me by his nickname for me.

"Aa England who is this aru?"a man with a Chinese ascent, brown eyes and long dark brown hair pulled back into an ponytail. Everybody was still staring at us."Oh um ,Everyone this is my younger sister South Africa."England said as l suddenly felt shy with light pink dusting my cheeks. "Um Hi everyone "I said with a smile.

"Wait up a second dude! Your telling me I have an half sister! ?"yelled an man with blond hair and blue eyes framed by glasses. "America shut up you bloody idiot! And yes for the record she is you half sister ." England answered looking at my shocked state ."WHAT ?! ,"I blurt out "Why don't you tell me stuff !!"I screamed while shaking my brother. "I was planning on telling you both but then again you both did rebel against me" he said once I released him . Looking back at the man who seams to be my half brother. "You also rebelled against him?" I aske him with a sad expression. "Yeah"he said giving me a sad smile. "America, I'm America "he said while extending his hand. "Nice to meet you America"I said shaking his hand when he pulled me into a hug witch I gladly returned.

"Well lil' sis welcome to the world!" he said while gesturing to the other countries. "By the way sorry for almost hitting you with one of England's scones "he said with a smile as he sweat dropped .I only giggled at him.Then we went to meet the rest of the countries.

* * * * A/N * * * *

Hello everyone sorry for the long wait but I'm finally done. The next few chapters are going to be like one shots about what happend to South Africa .And please if you have any ideas comment them .

~ rainbow_glitch