Chapter 11

Some of BTS haters on Twitter and FB just really pissed me off. Why must insult them? Erghhh!
Please guys vote for BTS at MAMA..we are losing guys...please...
😠😠😠😠😠

"What are you doing?" I ask Jungkook with wide eyes. He kiss me!

"I..i'm sorry. I dont know what i am doing i just...i better go." Jungkook says and he quickly left the house. I just touch my lips. He kiss me?

What was happening? But when i think properly.......maybe i should move on like what Jungkook says. Jimin had move on so i should do the same.

☺☺☺☺☺

I want to take a walk maybe have some coffee. I need to chill myself. I open the door and suddenly reveal Jungkook's face. I am shock.

"Oh..i just about to knock." Jungkook says and look on the floor.

"Okay...what are you doing here?" I ask.

Jungkook lift his head and look at me in the eyes. "I want t say sorry cause i kiss you. I dont know what i am thinking but....actually i do." He said.

"You do what?" I ask.

"Ji Eun. I love you. I know you still love Jimin and we just know each other but i really love you. If you can accept me and give a chance i will prove it to you that i can make you happy." Jungkook says. I only can gasp.

Jungkook loves me?

But.  I still love Jimin and i need more time to forget him.

Maybe if i give Jungkook a chance...i can forget Jimin.
I should try.

"Your silent is killing me. Please say something. I didnt mind if you cant give me a chance-" i cut Jungkook of.

"Alright...i will give you a chance. Like..why not? I will try my best to love you back." I say. Jungkook smiles widely.

I smile back. He then hugs me very tight. I hug him back. "Thank you Ji Eun." He says.

"You are welcome." I reply and chuckle. Jungkook is nice and good looking. I think i can fall for him easily.

"Ji eun? Jungkook? What happend here?" A familiar voice says.

We broke the hug and see..

Jimin?!

Jimin comes back? But Jungkook and Ji Eun just want to start a new life....

Vote and comment