Chapter 4

"Are you okay? I'm sorry..i didnt realise you there." A guy say and he helps me to get up.

"Its okay." I say. He looks cute.

"So...you are korean?" I ask.

"Yes i am. Just come here for a vacation." That guys say.

I just nod. "Ok....i will be going first." I say and i hear him says.

"Alright Ji Eun. Take care." I turn around but he is nowhere to be seen.

How he knows about my name? I dont think we introduce ourselves just now.

I just ignore that although i find it creepy.

Then i remember about someone that reminds me of Jimin. The smell!

I try to find it again but i cant. It dissapear.

This is hopeless.

I think i should go home.

♡♡♡♡♡

"I dont want to give up in finding Jimin but...what if i actually have found him...and he is the one that run away from me. I need his picture. I have to know how he looks." I say to Hyungjae through the phone call.

"I cant. I didnt have his pic remember the time that i give. Make sure you found him before the times end." He ends the call.

I sigh.

Suddenly my phone rings again.

Unknown number

I pick up the phone.

"Hey...its Minho." I hear his voice.

"Minho? How you get my number?" I ask.

"Thats not important. But first i need you to follow me. I am outside your house. Hurry up!" Minho says.

I frown. He ends the call even i can say anything.

I quickly get up and go out. Minho is there. Waiting for me.

But how? Why he can know everything...about me.

"Get inside the car." He demand and i just follow. I dont know why i follow his orders although he is a strangers.

He drives the car quietly. "Where you want to bring me and what happend?" I ask.

"First of all...you need to know...my name is not Minho but Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

Vote and comment