Chapter 10

"I try to forget Jimin but its hard." I say. Jungkook nods.

"I know...he is the one that take care of you when you are blind. So you will feel that your life depends on him. Right?" Jungkook says. I think what Jungkook says is true.

"I love him." I say. "Maybe you have to move on like what he did. " Jungkook says.

"Yeah..but it takes time." I say. "Take as many as you want. Its doesnt matter. You have feelings." Jungkook says.

"Why you seems care about me? We just know each other. " i say.

"I dont know. Why? You dont like it?" Jungkook asks. I look at his face. He is frowning.

"No...its feel weird. " i say. "Weird? You will feel better soon. " Jungkook says.

I nod slowly.

"Can i sleep here?" Jungkook asks. Again i feel weird.

"Are you sure?" I ask. Jungkook nods. "I have to make sure you save." Jungkook says.

"But...its not this is the first time i live alone. Besides..Teyra unnie...maybe she will mad! Oh! I didnt told Teyra unnie about what happend!" I say.

How i can forget about her. I quickly make my way to take my phone at the dining room.

"Dont disturb her. She must be busy with her nurse work and she will get married with Namjoon soon." Jungkook says.

"Yeah you are right but she must be worried."i say.

"She already know. Jimin told her." Jungkook says. I hear Jimin's name i just stop my way to take the phone.

"Ji Eun. I promise i will find out why Jimin being a jerk suddenly as long as you happy again." Jungkook says and he stands in front of me.

"I said so. Dont need to investigate anything. I dont care about him. He have make his decisions." I say.

Jungkook lift my chin to look at his eyes. "I know Ji eun is not a girl that easy to give up." Jungkook says.

"But-"

Jungkook kiss me.

Sorry for the boring chapter.

Vote and comment