Chapter 22

A/N: ok guys, so this is the last chapter I have written right now, but I might write an epilogue sometime in the far future. I'm don't know if I will, but let me know if you want me to. Once I'm done with this story, I think I might move on to writing a Gerita story, because I think it would be interesting with their backgrounds. If I wrote one, would any of you read it?

Anyway, enjoy this maybe last chapter (I'm sorry I suck at ending stories, so it might not have a good conclusion, which is why I'm considering an epilogue), and ciao guys, I hope I'll see you again!

First I'm gonna give some shoutouts to the lovely people who have voted for my chapters or commented, thank you all so very much, and I'm seriously gonna miss you (because I've gotten oddly attached to you guys, weirdly enough, just from knowing you read this):
AdeCu42 (of course, my loyal friend)
spainxengland
Steesiex
NurulIzzmerraBintiZa
animonga
luciac725
chibimano_skelalia
Sunnybunny1738
fallingstar2002
TheGraveyardChild
KuroSuna
igaykirkland
jellybean1315
m_rocks
ItsMuricaBichesUSUK
strawberrynebula
smolio_but_tolio
AnimeKat3
Sherlock67tardis
IttyBittyTittyKitty
LoveXOXOLuna
DontMindMyRandomness
KhristynZoeBas
JustARandomVampire
Excapist-at-heart
If you think you should be here, and I forgot you, please let me know! I will fix it right away!

-----

"Alright Arthur. So you like me, eh? Well, we're gonna have to change that. I can't settle for as little as that." Alfred grabbed Arthur as soon as their door was closed.

"What are-" Arthur was expecting to be cut off by a kiss, but "normal" wasn't Alfred's style. Alfred merely put his face right in front of Arthur's, staring into his emerald green eyes.

"What are you doing, Alfred?" Arthur didn't know if this was how things went in America, but usually you would kiss your loved one, not stare at them. It felt like an invasion of his privacy.

"I don't really know. I'm winging it, but it's totally seductive, right?"

"Totally." Arthur giggled, completely defenseless after the shock he had experienced earlier that day.

Out of the blue, Alfred asked, "So, are you... yeah?"

"What?"

"Have you ever, y'know... done the twiddly-doo." Alfred blushed, embarrassed, both at having to talk about it, and not being able to say it.

"The... twiddly-doo? No. I have never had sex, if that is what you mean." Now it was Arthur's turn to blush. "Not that I want to have sex with you, I mean."

Arthur immediately regretted what he said. Normally, this kind of statement was fine, but he had clearly hurt Alfred this time.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I do. I mean, I don't, but I do. So... I take it you have?" Arthur apologized, hoping Alfred would recover as quickly as he got damaged.

"Well no, not really. I've just been... well educated." Alfred was slightly embarrassed that he knew so much but had had so little experience, but it wasn't as if it were his fault. Blame Francis, for always being so eager to talk about the joys of sex, eager to give him tips.

Alfred didn't know whether Arthur had meant yes or no, but he took it as a yes. Kissing him, Alfred let himself fall into Arthur. Arthur gladly accepted, for it was high time that Alfred let someone past his guards. Alfred spent too much time trying to be the hero that he didn't let anybody be a hero to himself. He needed to rely on someone once and a while.

Alfred pulled himself back up though, knowing that this was his time to shine. He would surrender to Arthur later. Now was his chance to help Arthur, who had absolutely no experience, and only textbook knowledge from high school sex education classes. He grabbed the dominance, Arthur willingly giving it. Stumbling and laughing, they made their way to Arthur's bedroom. Alfred didn't really care himself where it was, but he wanted Arthur's first time to be perfect.

They took it slowly, moving it up only when they both knew that they were ready. Taking control, Alfred showed Arthur exactly what he was doing, making sure that Arthur was alright with it first.

He pushed slowly, stopping every time he saw Arthur wince. He would hold onto Arthur until Arthur nodded that it was okay to keep going. Arthur gradually adjusted, getting more comfortable as they created a rhythm.

Arthur could feel himself getting close, a warmth growing and spreading throughout his body. He held back, wanting to wait for Alfred to go first, but Alfred wouldn't let him. Eventually, he couldn't hold back any longer, and let himself climax, feeling a high he had never felt before. He came back down, panting while watching Alfred finish. In that moment, Alfred was possibly the most beautiful thing Arthur had ever seen. He knew it now, and could say it, "I love you, Alfred, more than I will ever love anybody."

"I know. And you know that I love you as well." Alfred could see it in Arthur's eyes, the way they changed when they focused on him.

They laid there, together, for the rest of the night. It was almost similar to the night several weeks before, but they were complete now. They knew that they were two halves of a whole, and that they belonged together, and would be together for as long as they could be.