Chapter 1: Natsu's crueltuy

Lucy p.o.v.

It has been so peaceful lately. Natsu hasn't been coming to my apartment anymore. He spends his time with Lisanna. Ever since Lisanna has come back very few people have noticed me. Only all of team Natsu, except Natsu, Team shadow gear, Gajeel, the Strausses, the cats and Master. Everyone else ignores me. I get up and get ready to leave for the guild. I wear a gray skirt and a lavender tank top. I walk on the edge as normal.

"Be careful Lucy!" A guy from a boat calls.

"Don't worry, I'll be ok." I call back. I keep on walking. I plan to go on a job today so I can pay rent. When I get to the guild I go and look at the jobs. Natsu walks over to me.

"Hey, Lucy can we talk alone, outside?" I was so surprised Natsu even talked to me I could only nod my head. We both walk out.

"So, I've been thinking, you aren't a valuable asset to our team." I was so shocked all I could do was stare at him, Natsu keeps talking. "For that matter our guild would be better off without you. I am kicking you off team Natsu. You don't deserve to be in our rankings. You're just the rich daughter who thinks she should have everything. You complain all the time, I'm just tired of it. We are all much stronger than you could ever be. If I could go back I would never have brought you here." I am sobbing. I fall to the ground unable to take what he is saying. "You're so weak you can't even handle this conversation like an adult. Pathetic!" He walks in the guild laughing. I stand up, covering my eyes so no one can see that I am crying. I have been thinking of leaving the guild for some time now. This has confirmed my decision. I walk up to master office.

"D-do y-you h-have a s-second?" I can barely get my words out.

"Sure what is it Lucy?" I walk over to him. At this point here is no need to hide my crying.

"I-I want to leave the g-guild." Master looks dumbfounded.

"Why on earth would you want to leave your family?" I lose it all over again. This is my family, but I can't be around Natsu. I tell Master everything. He looks so sad and solemn.

"If, IF I let you leave, please promise I will see you again." I nod. I want to see the people who made me feel like family, at least once in awhile. Master takes my hand and takes the mark off of it. I cry as he does so, not because it hurts, but because I am leaving my family. I get up and leave his office when he calls to me.

"Lucy, never forget, you have a home with us." He then lifts up his hand closing it mostly in a fist except his pointer finger and thumb. I cry more, But I also do the same.

"Good-bye Gramps." I never call him that, I can hear him sobbing. I start running. I go to my apartment and pack all of my clothes. I leave this months rent and letters for everyone. I can only hope the guild will go there, or my landlady takes them. I go to the train station where I will leave. I'm going to travel so I can become stronger. I am going to do most anything.

Master p.o.v.

After Lucy leaves, and calls me Gramps, I cry. No that doesn't describe the pain, sob. When I decide I can control myself even a little bit I go to the front of the guild.

"LIsten up my children. We lost a family member today, Lucy Heartfilia. She left because of things Natsu said to her. She couldn't take any of it anymore. SHe left to become stronger. I want to thank Erza, Gray, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Levy, Jet, Droy, Lily, Gajeel, Lisanna, Mira, and Elfman for making her feel like family. The rest of you, shame. If I call you all my children how could you ever treat a member of your own family so poorly?" I see a lot of people cry. I look away when I hear Natsu laugh.

"That person deserved what she got. She was weak! I'm surprised you let her in. She is a disgrace to our guild. I say good riddance, who is with me?" No one says anything. I look back to see Erza knock Natsu out. She looks up at me and I nod. Erza won't let Natsu get away with this. To Gray and Erza Lucy was like a little sister. Her and Levy were great friends. Everyone loved her here. Not one person hated her. Lucy will always be ours, no matter what Natsu led her to believe.

"Erza, Gray please go to Lucy's apartment and see if she left anything." I told them, of course they listened. "I miss her already." I said it so quiet I don't think anyone heard me.