----

"One gift that's it! That's how it's been for like 20 years." My dad said. We were all sitting in front of the tree. I was snuggled in between Peyton's legs and he changed into a sweater and those stupid pajama pants. He was very comfortable though. "Peyton." I said. He looked at me and I grabbed one of he bags under the tree and handed it to him. "You-"
"It's not even from me." Peyton looked at my parents. "Come on you are basically our son." Dad said. "Dad then this is incest." I told him. "Son in law. Happy?" I shrugged and watched as Peyton opened his gift. He pulled out a small box and opened it to see a silver watch with a navy back and neon yellow hands. It was pretty expensive from what my dad told me. "Wow. Thank you so much. It's amazing." He put it on and set his other one in the box. He turned around and shook my parents hands. "Thank you." He said. "No problem." He looked back to me. "Thank you." I kissed him. "I told you I didnt buy it. I got you a coffee cup." I joked. He laughed. "Oh yea? Well I can't wait to open that." I smiled and cuddled his arm and rested on his chest. "Sabrina. You can have Peyton's or one from my the tree." Dad said. "Take the one from the tree." He whispered. "I'll take the tree." I said. I grabbed one with my name on it and opened it. It was a locket with a picture of my family on one side and Peyton and I on the other. "Aww thanks guys." We all had a group hug and Peyton helped me put it on. "Beautiful." Peyton whispered. "Quit talking about yourself like that." I said. He smiled and kissed me. "Why couldn't I open yours?" I asked. He looked to my Dad. "Uh because it's very... Special." My dad smiled and I nodded my head. "Well I can't wait." I cuddled back into his chest. "So what do you guys just do on Christmas Eve?" Peyton asked. "Well after this we usually watch a few Christmas movies.  Then you guys have the rest of the day to do whatever you guys want." Dad said.
We turned on the TV and and found a Christmas movie. Peyton and I moved up to the chair, and I cuddled him on his lap. He put his legs up on the ottoman and I got comfortable.

Halfway through the movie Peyton wrapped his arms around me and shifted his body so we were spooning. He put his chin on my shoulder and we finished watching the movie.

"Alright. So now we have two options.  We can watch and have late lunch or have an early lunch then finish the next movie." Dad said. "Well it doesn't matter to me." I said. "Yea whatever is fine." Peyton said. "Let's watch the movie first." Mom said. "Yea let's watch the movie. We aren't that hungry yet." Shannon said. Dad pressed play and the next movie started. I took the arm that was wrapped around my waist and brought it up, wrapping my arm around it. I moved as close as possible to him and he hugged me tighter.

I looked at Peyton's watch and it was 1:30 by the time the second movie ended. "Alright what do you guys want for lunch? I can make sandwiches or soup or whatever." Mom said once the movie was over. "I'll have whatever everyone else is having." I said. "Sandwiches it is." She walked into the kitchen. I turned to face Peyton. "Hey beautiful." I shook my head. "Okay Hunny."
"You look stunning."
"Mhmm. You dont look too bad."
I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled away and he shook his head. "No no no." Peyton whispered. He kissed my lips and I moved closer. He intertwined our legs and wrapped and arm around me. "You are too needy." I said. "Nah. I takes it however I gets it." I smiled. "Alright. But when pretty much my whole family is sitting on the couch, you need to calm down guernica." Peyton smiled. "Well maybe I should carry you upstairs." I shrugged my shoulders. He stood up and grabbed me, cradling me and carrying me upstairs. He set me on my bed and leaned down kissing me. I smiled and grabbed his shirt pulling him down. He fell down next to me and pulled me close to him. "Come here." He whispered. He closed the gap between us and kissed me again. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me under my shirt. His hands were warm. No one has ever touched me like that. It made me feel weird. "Lunch!" Mom yelled. "You know what that means?" Peyton asked. "What?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "We get to eat sandwiches." He said. "Wow thanks captain obvious." I got up and we went downstairs to the table.