"But I can show you a great climax," Jimin sexily whispers, hands trailing min's milky thighs.

"F-fuck, I thought no fucking Jimin!"

"Oh I love how you stutters babe, it shows that I'm in control and I love that."

Moan escapes min's lips. Jimin smirked when he heard that. "Turned on by my dirty talk huh?"

"Am not!"

"Yes way."

"No way Jimin shut up"

"No you shut up"

"YOU shut up bitch"

"you shu-"

"GOT AN AUTOMATIC DICK BITCHES!"

Both min and Jimin turned around to see namjoon holding a dildo.

No I'm kidding.

They both saw namjoon and yoongi holding boxes of pizza.

"How the fuck-"

Namjoon  pointed the door, "unlocked bitch."

"Oh."

Jimin sighed, "I thought no interrupting while sex?! What the fuck guys? What happened to bro code?"

Yoongi pouted, "aw, can't we do foursome?"

"Fuck y'all my pussy can't even handle Jimin's have some mercy."

The boys laughed but Min deadass scared if they are really going to do foursome.

"Why are you guys here? I mean, not to be rude or something but I'm trying to get laid here," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Min smacked Jimin's arm, hard.

"Well, since tomorrow is fucking Monday and its unfortunately our first official day as a trainee so we got to spend our last times together!" Namjoon explained.

Min is shook.

This is the last day she get to hold Jimin, to hug him, to run her fingers on his fluffy hair, to kiss him, to fuck hi-

"Min? Are you listening?" Jimin looked at her, worried because she has been spacing out.

"Pardon?"

"I FUCKING SAID LETS GO TO A FUCKING FANCY RESTAURANT AND DRINK SOME FUCKING WINE LIKE A PIMP FOR FUCKING GOD SAKE HOW MANY FUCKING TIME SHOULD I FUCKING SAY TO YOU GUYS YOU FUCKING DEAF." Yoongi screamed, his face turned red. He is currently standing up and slammed the coffee table.

Yoongi then gather his shit together and went back sitting, crossing his legs on the couch, "so what do you guys think?"

"Wow I must say that's a lot of fuck yoongi," Namjoon commented, " but yeah let's be pimp and waste our money. This is our last day fucking wasted it all!"

They all cheered.

---
Jimin whistled, "damn babe looking good."

They all decided to be fucking extra and wear tuxedo and dress to the fanciest restaurant in Seoul.

"I know I look good, tell me something I don't know." Min twirls to show off her maroon strapless dress that she paired with a black high heels.

Jimin chuckled, "do you like my tux?"

Jimin is wearing a jet black tuxedo, and Min gotta admit he looked damn fine.

"Meh, you okay."

Jimin pouted.

"Aight bitches lets hit the road," Yoongi, with his fancy tuxedo, grab his keys.

On the way to the restaurant, Min looked out the car window, thinking about her and Jimin relationship.

She knows that they could easily date secretly instead all the we-must-end-this-relationship-to-make-this-story-more-dramatic shit but it's easier said than done.

She couldn't just call him and ask him to bring her food, she couldn't text him 24/7 because he might be busy.

It's hard.

"Min? We're here." Jimin looked at her lovingly.

Oh man, she is going to miss him so much.

They all entered the restaurant looking hella classy, only to find out that the foods are expensive as fuck and they are broke.

"We should sell Namjoon's kidney!" Yoongi happily suggest.

"Fuck you try me bitch." Namjoon spit.

Before Yoongi and Namjoon wrote diss track and roast each other, they back the fuck up and went for chicken instead.

"Fuck I'm so embarrassed fuck you guys."

They all currently eating spicy chicken with cola while looking like a million bucks. People are staring and Min is embarrassed.

"Nah, let them come to me I know I'm good looking."

"Shut up Yoongi." Namjoon nudged yoongi's arm.

"Oh we gonna fight? We do it right here."

"Fine square up bitch."

Before Namjoon destroyed the chicken place they all went home.

Now it's just the couple in Jimin's place.

"Hey so how about we called it a night? I'm tired as fuck holding back Namjoon, you know he's a fucking ape and heavy as fuck." Jimin rolled his shoulder.

Min smiled, "I'm sleeping here is that okay with you?"

Jimin sighed, "why would you ask that of course you're welcome here."

"Cuddling?"

"Cuddling."

That night, min sleeps like a baby while Jimin appreciates her.

"Goodnight babe," he kissed her forehead goodnight and went to sleep, not knowing there will be a problem that can damaged their relationship.

---
Fuck this is bad. But still, I hope you guys like it and I'm so so so sorry I said this chapter will be published after I published chapter 60 but a lot of stuff came up and I have exam for two weeks I'm so sorry but yeah bear with me I think 5-6 more chapter this book will end (finally).