"One last thing" Lucas said regaining my attention "You'll be allowed to go out and visit your mother a few times a week or whenever you're free but all those outside opportunities will be supervised and you'll be back here immediately after. One slip up or you ever make me regret my decision and that's it, you're going to be facing serious consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand. And don't worry, I won't try anything or make you regret your decision I promise. Thank you" I said to him honestly.

"Right. Goodnight Amy" Lucas said walking away.

"Goodnight" I replied.

It mat not be total freedom but its a start and I even got a job as well. If this was what it takes to eventually gain Lucas trust enough for him to let ms back out on my own, then I definitely won't mess it up this time
If I'm being told to jump by him, I'll most definitely be jumping or asking him how high.

~|~

Last night I had a good sleep, even though the start of the night wasn't all that pleasant to me, the news I got at the end made the remainder of my night good. I would no longer be on strict confinement to the apartment and I could go visit my mom from time to time, that was great news for me. I was just hoping Lucas doesn't change his mind anytime soon, therefore I was definitely going to try to stay on his good side.
I was hoping I could go visit my mom today. I didn't want to seem too quick or anything but I was hoping I'd be allowed to go after breakfast.
After showering I got dressed into a plain v-neck black blouse and purple denim skirt and went out.

"Good morning dear" Greta greeted me with a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Greta. I slept okay, thank you" I returned the smile.

"Would you like some breakfast? I've made plenty of eggs, sausages, pancakes..." Greta said to me.

"That'd be great, thank you" I smiled as she starting dishing a plate of food for me.

"So how was last night's event? Did you have fun?" Greta asked me.

"Not really. I guess I wasn't really cut out for these types of events, I could hardly wait to leave" I told her.

"Wow, was it that bad?" Greta asked making a face.

"No, it was just me. I didn't want to be there for long, I just felt somewhat out of place" I told her honestly.

After I had finished eating, I helped Greta with the dishes, loading them into the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen though she kept telling me she could do them by herself. When I was finished and had nothing else to do, I wanted to talk to Lucas about me going to see my mom. Greta told me that he was out on the  balcony outside his room. I've never been inside Lucas's room before so I was wondering how on earth I was going to get to him. I asked Greta if she could tell him I want to speak to him, I'm which she went and came back telling me that Lucas said I should come to him. Thanking her I went to Lucas room, passing through I did a quick scan of the interior, his room was the typical bachelor pad styling. The walls were a plain brownish color and his furniture were black and his bed was covered with rich looking royal blue satin sheets. I didn't get to do much admiring since I was on a mission, I went out the double door out on the balcony.

"Wow" I breathe when I stepped out and saw the view. It was absolutely beautiful and impeccable but I couldn't focus on that long enough "Hi, good morning"

"Morning Amy" Lucas responded from the lounge chair he was sitting on. "Greta said you wanted to see me"

"Yes, I actually wanted to ask you..." I began but my phone started ringing which cut me off. As I rugged out the phone from my pocket, I apologize before answering. "I'm sorry, can you give me a minute please.... Hello?"