"Yeah. Thanks." I smiled widely. Randall stared at my face seriously.

Something on my face? I searched around for a mirror but Randall held my hand, making me look at him.

He leaned in. I closed my eyes. I wanted to kiss him. But I just can't do it.

I pushed him away from me and got off the top of the car. "Sorry." I mumbled and got into the car.

I just can't. I still like Riley.

After a while, the car shook a little and Randall got into the car. He didn't say a single word and drove us back home.

Throughout the whole journey, he didn't say a single word. Neither did I. Really really awkward...

I got out of the car and rushed to open the door. I looked back and saw him taking his own sweet time walking towards the house.

"You are closing the door." I said and ran up to my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I'm not even hungry anymore.

I took a nice long shower, replaying what happened just now.

Randall and I almost kissed.

Joey and Riley kissed.....

I decided. I won't cry anymore. Joey always forgive me regardless how hurt she is. Now I'll too.

I got out of the toilet with my hair still dripping wet. I quickly messaged Joey.

"Can we meet up? -Connie"

I wore plain white tank top and black shorts while I waited for her reply.

Buzz...

So fast? She replied already?

"Yes! At Mcdonalds in 15 mins?
-Joey"

"Kay. -Connie"

I dried my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I put on a dark blue jacket and hurried down stairs.

It takes about 2-3 minutes to reach Mcdonalds. Quite near.

I walked into the living room and saw Randall sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"All dressed up. Going somewhere?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah. To Mac. Want me to buy you dinner or something?" I put on my black converse sneakers and asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine with anything." He said and averted his attention back to the tv show.

I grabbed some money which Mom left on the counter and caught a glance of what he was watching.

World's funniest videos.....

I could hear Randall laughing and I couldn't resist but walk back to the living room.

On the screen was a video of a girl walking a dog but then the dog ran off, making the girl fall on her face.

Omg! Poor thing!

I was feeling bad for the girl but Randall was laughing so hard that tears were coming out already.

So mean! I thought and left the house for Mc Donalds.

"Connie!" I hear my name being called and looked around for that familliar face.

I saw Joey seated at one of the backseats, waving at me. "Hey." I sat down across her.

"Look Connie. I'm really sorry. I mean I was drunk. I didn't mean it!" Joey went on apologising although she done it for like one day already.

"Hey! It's okay. I forgive you." I cut her off. "Really? Thank you. Well, I..... won't have anything to do with Riley anymore." She forced out a smile.

"Look. You like Riley right? Go ahead and date him." I smiled at her.

"But...Don't you like him?" Joey sounded really shocked.

"Erm... No. It was.....infatuation...?" I lied. I really liked Riley. Not sure if its infatuation or not...

"Really? Thanks Connie! You're really my best friend!" Joey got up from her seat and sat next to me to give me a side hug.

"Yeah....." I patted her arm and smiled. Bye bye love.

"I'm gonna go order some food. Vanilla milkshake?" I asked.

"Yeah! You still remember!" "Of course. Best friends right?" I smiled and walked to the counter.

I will get over it soon. I hope.

I ordered two vanilla milkshake and a cheese burger for Randall.

I sat down across her and we drank our milkshake. We chatted like how we used to.

×××××AFTER A WHILE××××××××××××

We were done with our shakes and Joey gave me one last hug before she walked off in the other direction.

I turned around and saw a familliar figure sitting on a bench nearby.

"Randall..?" I said softly.

"Hey. So made up with Joey huh? Just infatuation? Are you some sort of bitch?" He smirked.

"You stalked me? How did you know I said that? Are you some sort of douchebag?" I mimicked the last part and smirked.

"I was hungry. You took too long. And no. I read your lips from outside." He explained.

"Well, sorry for being late! Here's your stinking dinner." I threw him the paper bag which contain the cheese burger and stomped off.

I opened the door and went up to my room. I kicked off my sneakers and lied down on my bed.

I closed my eyes and let my hair down. I sighed and took a deep breath. I stared at the celing blankly.

"What did I do wrong?" I sighed , shaking my head.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N:

Hey guys:3 Sorry the story ended this way. Feeling kinda down. Schools starting... Stress~ Sorry-.-"

Please do support my other story:3 A little bit of love and hate~ Thanks guys:) Hope you like this chapter:)

Love, Kamix:3 #manyloves.