Two Weeks Early

~Levi's POV~
~Two months later~

I awoke and furrowed my brow when I felt a cramp in my back. I whimpered when it intensified and gripped the sheets beneath me. Eren stirred next to me and looked at me.

"Levi, are you okay babe?" I shook my head and whimpered.

"What's wrong?"

"Contractions." I grit out, relaxing when the contraction passed. Eren stood up, starting to panic.

"W-we need to get you to a hospital." I tensed up with the word hospital and a contraction, whining in pain. The bed under me suddenly felt wet and I shook my head.

"No? Why not?" Eren asked. "You need to go to a hospital. I don't know how to deliver a baby!" He says, fear in his normally stealed turquoise eyes. I grabbed the front of his night shirt and pulled him down to my eye level, managing to sit up slightly.

"Eren, the babies are coming and they're coming now." I start, then slapping his cheek. "Man up and get some-urk!- towels."

"Wh-what do I do though?!"

"You need to catch the babies when I push them out." I whimper, my resolve weakening as I slumped back. Eren nodded shakily and went to get the towels. I waited for five minutes, gripping at anything I could. Eren came back and got ready. I pushed and screamed in pain.

~Four babies later~

I threw my head back after the final baby had been birthed and I panted, blood leaking from my asshole. Eren, since his father had been a doctor, got to work on helping to stop the bleeding. I panted more and sniffled from crying in pain.

"Levi, I proudly present to you, the first set of twins, two beautiful daughters." Eren says, handing me the two fragile children. I smiled when I saw their faces. Eren had already cleaned them off so I could clearly see them. I cried happily before they started to fuss. I giggled softly and unbuttoned my night shirt, letting them attach to my nipples to suckle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI there, sorry for not updating in fucking forever but I've been busy and have had writers block. Fuck me. BUt other than that and my sucky life, I have no reason for not updating.

Luv y'all,

Erin Jaeger