Training

~Levi's POV~

I sighed, walking into my new cubicle at Wings of Freedom Co. I was told to report to the directors office first. Everyone around his area seemed so nervous before their eyes landed on me. A small, blond man pulled me to the side.

"I'm Armin, Mr. Jaeger's best friend. I'm just gonna say this now. If you're a virgin, prepare to lose your virginity." My eyes widened at the coconut's words before I shrugged it off, walking into office 1. I knocked on the doorjamb and the cliche black chair spun around to reveal a man in his early twenties it seemed with chocolate brown hair and golden eyes that pierced through my soul. I'm not one to believe in love at first sight but this feeling I had in my chest had to be love.

"Ah, Levi Ackerman. Please, lock the door and take a seat. I have a feeling you'll ace this interview." I locked the door, a feeling of nervousness growing inside of me.

"You see Mr. Ackerman- Can I call you Levi?" I nod.

"Well you see, Levi, I am in need of an assistant. Are you up for the job?" I nod, a little too quickly.

"Good. I'll have Armin, I suppose you've met him, give you your uniform tomorrow. But today... is just training." He said, removing his tie.

"Wh-what do you n-need m-me to do?" I ask, fear in my eyes and voice.

"Bend over and remove your boxers and pants." I did as told, not wanting to anger my new boss. He groped my ass, making me moan.

"Hmm, such a nice, round ass. And a tiny hole. Tell me Levi, do you play with yourself?" I blushed, nodding.

"What toys do you use?"

"Wh-why?"

"Because, I can see you're still a virgin, its in your body language."

"I-I use d-dildos, v-vibrators, anal beads, a-and ass apples." I say, panting when he touched my dick. Why am I aroused? A complete stranger is groping my ass and asking me what sex toys I use to get myself off.

"Oh, so you're a naughty boy? Tell me Levi, are you a masochist?"

"I-I-!" I was cut off when he slapped my ass. It strangely felt good which made me release a loud moan.

"Yep... perfect~" He purred, touching my entrance. I jolted, moaning. He 'tsked'.

"We can't have you being too loud. Mind if I?" He asked, tying his tie around my mouth to act as a gag. I leaned on the desk heavily, pulling my arms behind me and spreading my ass cheeks with my hands. He smirked, inserting two fingers. Wait. Where the hell did he get lu- I was jolted out of my thoughts when he found my prostate.

"MNH!" I say through the gag.

"Oh, such an easy find. Does it feel good little slut?" I nod, panting.

"Oh, I'm Eren by the way." He says, then going back to preparing me. Once he deemed me fully prepared, He pulled out his huge, fully erect cock and aligned himself, slowly pushing the head in. I whimpered, arching my ass further into the air at the feeling. Soon, I had gotten accustomed and he started to thrust roughly. He removed the tie from my mouth, letting my moans and screams of his name free.

"W-wait, b-before you c-cum."

"Yes?" He asked, stopping. I whined softly.

"I-I-I c-can get p-p-pregnant." I whisper, panting.

"Really?" I nod.

"Then let's work to get you pregnant. I want to see you with a baby bump... hmm, I bet you'd look sexy." He says, then slamming into my prostate and cumming. I screamed his name, cumming into the side of the desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my reincarnation sequel to the latin titled books... if my brain will work. Anyways, how do you like this idea? Should I do smut or pregnancy symptoms for the next chappie?

Luv,
Erin Jaeger