Date Night

~Levi's POV~

I rolled out of bed, stretching and rubbing my large belly. I'm seventeen and a half weeks pregnant so the babies aren't old enough to kick quite yet. Anyways, Eren is downstairs, probably doing something work related. It's our day off but he didn't take it like that. I giggled at my thoughts, grabbing one of my maternity dresses that Eren has bought me. It fit perfectly, conforming to my baby bump comfortably. I slowly climbed down the stairs, a hand on the railing and another on my belly before I stepped off the last stair, turning the corner to see Eren watching The First 48. His favorite crime show. I giggle softly, rubbing my belly and walking to him. He paused the recording and looked at me.

"Hey babe. I was just waiting for you to wake up from your nap. I have a surprise." I walked to the couch, sitting down next to him.

"What's that?"

"We're going on a date."

"Really?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yes. At Jean and Marco's restaurant."

"That's expensive."

"Well, I have the money, don't I?" He asks, gesturing at the manor around us. I giggled.

"I guess you do." I say, rubbing my belly fondly.

"Okay. Do you-"

"Yes I have reservations. 6:00. Just stay in that dress. It's cute on you." I giggle, blushing bashfully. He chuckled, pulling me close and kissing my head. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled me onto his lap, his hands splayed out on my belly. I smiled, leaning back and sighing happily.

~~~~At 6:30~~~~

We had just ordered our dessert and I was finishing off my fifth glass of chocolate milk when Eren stood and walking two paces over to me, dropping to one knee. I gasped, covering my mouth with my fingertips. He pulled out a velvet ring box and opened it.

 He pulled out a velvet ring box and opened it

(^That's the ring^)

"Levi Rivaille Ackerman... I never did like that last name with you. I was wondering if you'd like to change it. To Jaeger. JK, JK. Levi Ackerman, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"YES! Yes!" I shout, crying happily. Eren smiled, slipping the ring onto my finger and kissing me deeply.